• Thread starter Shinen Ryu
  • Start date
  • Views 5,821
Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I just bought Amnesia: The Dark Descent off of Steam last night. Everything dowloaded and installed fine, and all the menus and other screens show up like they should, but I can't see anything in-game! All there is is the little dot in the middle. Hints show up like they should, and I can hear my character moving and jumping. I even managed to grab and throw an object after blinding walking around for 10 minutes. I don't have any idea what the problem here is, does anyone have a clue what's going on?

Orphan Carpet

Orphan Carpet

Cheeky Doggy
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this guide. From what i have read its a problem with Intel HD

Iv heard that guide works for most people with your problem. That is asuming you got on of the Alienware M11x, M14x, M17x or M18x

But if its a desktop or that guide didnt work try running in a window might not be ideal but its a work around and better than having wasted your money. Hope you get it working its an amazing game! :smile:

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What he said plus make sure all your drivers are up to date and check to see if you just recently installed a new one that may be buggy and causing problems in your game. Also try lowering your settings is possible just to make sure its not some other error in your graphics card.

Top Bottom
Login
Register