Status
Not open for further replies.
Noumenon

Noumenon

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to clarify then, if I download right now for free, I get to keep it for free forever?

Sorry, I'm a Steam Noob.
In this case it is but I've never seen it like this (though I don't pay much attention anyway). Usually there'll be a game that's free for a weekend or something and once that time is up it stays installed to your hard drive but you're unable to play it unless you buy it. But this is pretty cool that you actually get to keep it.

(from the steam description)
Hurry and you’ll get Amnesia: The Dark Descent for free during the next 24 hours and the game will remain in your library forever.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to clarify then, if I download right now for free, I get to keep it for free forever?

Sorry, I'm a Steam Noob.
In this case it is but I've never seen it like this (though I don't pay much attention anyway). Usually there'll be a game that's free for a weekend or something and once that time is up it stays installed to your hard drive but you're unable to play it unless you buy it. But this is pretty cool that you actually get to keep it.

(from the steam description)

when its free for only the weekend you'll see a notice about it. then sometimes they actually release them for free for life. that's how I got the original portal.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
when its free for only the weekend you'll see a notice about it. then sometimes they actually release them for free for life. that's how I got the original portal.
Dis sh** right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register