• Thread starter seanpr92
  • Start date
  • Views 1,188
S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so far ive encounted this on 2 of my gaming rigs both with amd cards the video is on my top end rig with very high settings on a 7950 3GB gddr5 so is more than capable ive got a feeling amds drivers may need updating again lol

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not your drivers, the game has issues with AMD drivers, just going to have to wait for a fix.

Edit: You need to update your drivers to CCC 13.5 and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Not your drivers, this game has some issues with AMD. Will be fixed soon (if it hasn't already).

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah theyve fixed the graphical glitches still not optmised im still getting sluggish FPs on a 7950 i think its safe to assume nvdia wanted this to be better for there cards so they paid them

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah theyve fixed the graphical glitches still not optmised im still getting sluggish FPs on a 7950 i think its safe to assume nvdia wanted this to be better for there cards so they paid them
Well AMD will have to release a driver update to help improve performance as well.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Reaction score
Sin$
4A has always used Nvidia cards and the game was developed for those cards. Its just a little incompatibility at the moment, it will get fixed soon.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
4A has always used Nvidia cards and the game was developed for those cards. Its just a little incompatibility at the moment, it will get fixed soon.
Did you read my last couple posts? They already fixed it...

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you read my last couple posts? They already fixed it...
There is still Frame Rate issues. At least i get them. Sometimes you get an odd freeze or sudden drop.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Only issue I had was it was very laggy at parts even with settings on low! And my pc isn't too bad.

Top Bottom
Login
Register