AMD graphics cards metro last light issues

• Thread starter seanpr92
  • Start date
  • Views 1,066
S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far ive encounted this on 2 of my gaming rigs both with amd cards the video is on my top end rig with very high settings on a 7950 3GB gddr5 so is more than capable ive got a feeling amds drivers may need updating again lol

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Reaction score
It's not your drivers, the game has issues with AMD drivers, just going to have to wait for a fix.

Edit: You need to update your drivers to CCC 13.5 and you should be fine.

Last edited:
S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
They updated the game to fix the issues

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Not your drivers, this game has some issues with AMD. Will be fixed soon (if it hasn't already).

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah theyve fixed the graphical glitches still not optmised im still getting sluggish FPs on a 7950 i think its safe to assume nvdia wanted this to be better for there cards so they paid them

S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
yeah theyve fixed the graphical glitches still not optmised im still getting sluggish FPs on a 7950 i think its safe to assume nvdia wanted this to be better for there cards so they paid them
Well AMD will have to release a driver update to help improve performance as well.

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Reaction score
4A has always used Nvidia cards and the game was developed for those cards. Its just a little incompatibility at the moment, it will get fixed soon.

S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
4A has always used Nvidia cards and the game was developed for those cards. Its just a little incompatibility at the moment, it will get fixed soon.
Did you read my last couple posts? They already fixed it...

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Reaction score
Did you read my last couple posts? They already fixed it...
There is still Frame Rate issues. At least i get them. Sometimes you get an odd freeze or sudden drop.

Z

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
Only issue I had was it was very laggy at parts even with settings on low! And my pc isn't too bad.

Top Bottom