Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently purchased the Xbox 360 version of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 off of Amazon.com, but instead they send me the PC version of it. I went and looked at my order, and it was changed to PC instead of the Xbox 360. Why would they change my order without even informing me...why would they at all?! I am trying to contact them to see if they can exchange it for the Xbox 360 version, or if I can get my money back. What should I do if the decline both:?

jimlfixit

jimlfixit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did you pay by credit card? if so then dispute the transaction with them, thatt will get amazon's attention. but i doubt you will need to resort to that. amazon are quite good with their customer service.

Kira

Kira

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
jimlfixit said:
did you pay by credit card? if so then dispute the transaction with them, thatt will get amazon's attention. but i doubt you will need to resort to that. amazon are quite good with their customer service.

Yah, I bought it with a credit card. I emailed them like 4 times today, and got no response.

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Call up the credit card company and dispute the transaction. Call up amazon and tell them why.

Kira

Kira

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I just got off of the phone with the person that I had bought the game from. The said that they will take the game back, as long as it isn't open, and they will give me a full refund. I didn't open the game for obvious reasons, so I will get all of my money back, but they told me that I have to repurchase the game now. I got it for $10, and now his prices are up to $25. F*** that, I'm not purchasing anything from them again!

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol you could probably take it to walmart and return it with no receipt for more than $10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register