What's new

Discussion Amazon Shipping Question

A

Acx5

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if anyone knows when Amazon will ship MW3? I'm guessing 2-3 days before release?

A

Acx5

Reaction score
Sin$
I have on release date shipping, therefore its guaranteed to be at my house on november 8th. So for it to be there on time it must ship before the 8th

A

Acx5

Reaction score
Sin$
How can it ship on release and arrive the same day? It will ship 2-3 days before, but it will be put on hold at your local Fedex/UPS until the 8th.
thank you! finally someone who knows what they're talking about :thumbup1:

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if anyone knows when Amazon will ship MW3? I'm guessing 2-3 days before release?

When I ordered Gears from Amazon they shipped it a day before release and it was by my door before I could wake up the next day. I can't be certain when they're going to ship depending on where you live, no matter though as if you get Release Day Delivery they have to get it to you on the release day.

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
They don't even ship on release date unless you get same day shipping. 2 days after BF3 came out, they still haven't shipped my copy, so I canceled it.

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
How can it ship on release and arrive the same day? It will ship 2-3 days before, but it will be put on hold at your local Fedex/UPS until the 8th.
Or that. The main question he's asking is "Will I get the MW3 early or on release date/a bit after?" If your house is next to Amazon's warehouse, you wont get it early.

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
Or that. The main question he's asking is "Will I get the MW3 early or on release date/a bit after?" If your house is next to Amazon's warehouse, you wont get it early.
He never asked if hes getting it early..

V

vT x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think everyone ships pre-orders on the 7th as Activision have said no earlier than that.

S i NN E IR

S i NN E IR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At my Orders it says its gonna be send on the 7th and will be at my house at the 9th :/

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At my Orders it says its gonna be send on the 7th and will be at my house at the 9th :/

Did you get release day delivery? It says my MW3 Xbox will be here on the 8th, it's a bigger package I don't see why it would come earlier then a game alone.

One thing I didn't know when you first order from amazon is that you get the Release Day Delivery for free.

stunnedjack

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, with amazon If you get release date delivery, I will ship the night before and be there on the 8th. When I preordered Gears 3 they shipped it out the night before and it was at my house at like 3pm. I will only arrive on the release date if you selected release date delivery. also you wont get it early because they ship it next day air.

Top Bottom
Login
Register