• Thread starter yomamma5
  • Start date
  • Views 4,084
Y

yomamma5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcykv9ShnQs&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Halo 3 - Completely Removing the Death Barrier[/ame]

say good bye to the death barrier on retail. ps no tutorial

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the decription next time

"In this video I show people going outside of the map completely avoiding all means of the death barrier. To do this you must first make sure that your RAM is jammed when the map is loaded up. If you do this correctly the connection host (the one that jams the RAM) will have there screen frozen. Now everyone else in the game will now be able to freely go anywhere they want in the map and be invincible to anything. This is the first and best ever method iv found which dosen't involve using some sort of lagging device. The benefit of not lagging means you can go out there forever and not just for 10 seconds."

Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone Knows that Sligstorm Cant mod... he just finds fancy ways to cause Glitches... then he calls them Mods. I didnt even waste my time after I saw "A Sligstorm Production" pop up.:thumbdown:

L

LXV Grizzly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is a glitch too. Notice that on one (I think Last Resort) of those maps, the guy was 1 shot for like 5 minutes.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way you can completly remove the death barriers on a map is by a dev kit. I dont think sligstorm has one nor the brains to use one properly.

Y

yomamma5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i ment to say it was a glitch i was to tired to notice last night sorry :ohmy:

Tutorial:
1. You must have XSATA on your Xbox 360.
2. Remove your Harddrive when your Connection Host (in result jamming your Xbox 360.) if you do not have XSATA on your 360 your Xbox 360 will restart.
3. If your screen is now frozen and you are the Connection Host of the game. then everyone else can now freely go outside the map intill you reconnect the harddrive.

he released tutorial

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yomamma5 said:

Tutorial:
2. Remove your Harddrive when your Connection Host (in result jamming your Xbox 360.) if you do not have XSATA on your 360 your Xbox 360 will restart.
3. If your screen is now frozen and you are the Connection Host of the game. then everyone else can now freely go outside the map intill you reconnect the harddrive.

he released tutorial

Well, if anyone actually tried that tutorial, they would know that when you remove your harddrive your Xbox restarts and goes back to the dashboard.

SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yomamma5 said:

Tutorial:

he released tutorial
How does that have anything to do with the RAM?

J

Jay

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
WTF, in all my years of computer related learnings I have never heard of "jamming RAM"... Sounds like BS to me.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Jamming RAM is BS. If you're host, you need full RAM operations to be able to update anything within the game...

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
Jamming RAM is BS. If you're host, you need full RAM operations to be able to update anything within the game...

Just the part about him taking out the hdd is BS. Let alone that.

S

sixworkss

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever you see a reference to xbox tampers in a video..or anything..Its prolly BS.

Y

yomamma5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow you need xsata and take off the hdd when you have xsata on so that your xbox 360 doesnt restart lol there is no jamming your ram involved. dont just asume it doesnt work many people i know have done this, so yeha its really real try it for yourselves i cant do it becasue i dont have xsata

A

adam88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! if you seriously jammed your ram, im sorry but your kinda wack:tongue:
Anything made by sligstorm is fake!!!He didnt even find this glitch XD
My friend found it like a month ago! :wink: <3

Top Bottom
Login
Register