Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by .Capacity, Jun 27, 2009 with 8 replies and 405 views.

1. .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I haven't been on the forums in a few months if not more.

but I was just wondering if anyone else had Gears 2 ruined for them because of the 3rd TU.

It made the gameplay so much slower i stopped playing it and sold it within two weeks of the update.
    I was really disappointed I had so much fun with it before.

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    The game was ruined once they made it. Every title update has made it worse then what it was before. It was all about how much crap you could take until you finally got fed up with it. Each title update brought more crap.

3. chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    i really don't see why people complain about Gears so much. I think it's an amazingly fun game. The only reason I haven't been playing is because i got my level reset because my cache was cleared a while back so I don't feel like re-leveling atm but i will eventually.

4. Wast3d Monk3y

Wast3d Monk3y Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Or you can spg your level back

5. chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    I don't know how to do that though lol. And i don't know anyone with a level 26 that would let me borrow their account for free

6. mclovinx

mclovinx Banned

Ratings:
    Maybe because the lagswitch code is in place. Is that why ?

7. OP
    .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no it was mostly because of the delay after the roadie run where you cant attack or anything.

8. real deal

real deal Newbie

Ratings:
    I think you guys are just mad because you cant cheat as much as you used to before!!! I think there is still a couple of things that need to be fix but overall its great because there is not even half as manny lagswitcher as before!!!

9. OP
    .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i never lagswitched ******* and chill out with the exclamation marks.

and the game sucks now get over it.