• Thread starter IntensiveCare
  • Start date
  • Views 512
I

IntensiveCare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who really reallly has to be in the mood to play BF3? I can pick up other games anytime but BF3 the urge has to hit me. And Hard

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Same happened to me, Ive been playing madden forever, but just last week I was like, where is my BF3, and Ive been playing it everyday now :biggrin:

o Google o

o Google o

Enthusiast
7th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah! I have to feel like playing battlefield to actually play it

durham iz hogan

durham iz hogan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i know what you mean, think it does not help that playing it alone is not fun and i rarely do it. But when i have 3 mates and a team i love it :smile:

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm never in the "mood" to play BF3. I personally find BF3 to be the biggest let down since Halo Reach. Bad Company 2 was 10x better.

I

IntensiveCare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i know what you mean, think it does not help that playing it alone is not fun and i rarely do it. But when i have 3 mates and a team i love it :smile:

Very true none of my friends ever play it and its kinda boring solo lol

I'm never in the "mood" to play BF3. I personally find BF3 to be the biggest let down since Halo Reach. Bad Company 2 was 10x better.

I wouldn't say BF3 was that much of a let down, the maps aren't too bad, the weapons are sweet etc, although it is still seriously lacking compared to bad company 2. What I really love is how before BF3's release they were bragging about the new frostbite engine and how kickass the destruction was gonna be, and the most destruction I ever see is me breaking plastic-like glass to get out of a building spawn. Hell I don't even really care about destruction and it still ticks me off that I can go back to an older game and blow up more crap

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Very true none of my friends ever play it and its kinda boring solo lol

I wouldn't say BF3 was that much of a let down, the maps aren't too bad, the weapons are sweet etc, although it is still seriously lacking compared to bad company 2. What I really love is how before BF3's release they were bragging about the new frostbite engine and how kickass the destruction was gonna be, and the most destruction I ever see is me breaking plastic-like glass to get out of a building spawn. Hell I don't even really care about destruction and it still ticks me off that I can go back to an older game and blow up more crap
I dislike that all the attachments are the same for every weapon. The maps are HUGE and not meant for the 360 & PS3 versions of the game (They were made based off the PC version which has 32 players). Vehicles run the game. Its extremely slow-paced. Its inconsistent.

I was excited for BF3 when it was about to come out. Based off videos it looked amazing and seemed like it could knock off CoD, but boy was I wrong. Major let down.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I dislike that all the attachments are the same for every weapon. The maps are HUGE and not meant for the 360 & PS3 versions of the game (They were made based off the PC version which has 32 players). Vehicles run the game. Its extremely slow-paced. Its inconsistent.

I was excited for BF3 when it was about to come out. Based off videos it looked amazing and seemed like it could knock off CoD, but boy was I wrong. Major let down.
PC has 64 players.

OT: I don't need to be in a mood to play, I love BF3!

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
O_O Well damn, alright well that explains the giant *** maps even more. Point being the maps are too big for the 360 & PS3 versions.
Couldn't agree more.
If you have to limit the gameplay like taking out Conquest flag points to move to Xbox and PS3, don't bother.

Top Bottom
Login
Register