• Thread starter Cloud Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 832
Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently i have had no trouble with matchmaking, a few minor issues but nothing that has made me really angry. I was playing an hour ago when the game froze, I then did the whole process of hard restarting my xbox and it couldn't sync my data, i tried with my other two accounts and it still didn't work. I went to halowaypoint to see if there was a bad server update or something, and I can't access the page its down. Am i the only one?

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friend are trying to co op now and it won't sync. Did a hard reset. Same problem. Can only continue offline and he has to call it a night soon. What a mess

Upvote 0
The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I think all of 343 servers are having problems, can't even go to halo waypoint and can't sync data either.

Upvote 0
Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think all of 343 servers are having problems, can't even go to halo waypoint and can't sync data either.
Me and my friend are trying to co op now and it won't sync. Did a hard reset. Same problem. Can only continue offline and he has to call it a night soon. What a mess
I really wasn't that mad until this, maybe they gave up and are making a run for mexico....

Upvote 0
B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had mine freeze on me several times too, causing me to have to restart my xbox.

I imagine it will be dealt with pretty soon. The server has had trouble since the game came out though I don't think it will be like this forever.

Upvote 0
ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had mine freeze on me several times too, causing me to have to restart my xbox.

I imagine it will be dealt with pretty soon. The server has had trouble since the game came out though I don't think it will be like this forever.
This one isn't the standard freeze or lock out that is annoying but fixable. This legit won't sync the save data at all so you can either use the game offline or not at all

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently i have had no trouble with matchmaking, a few minor issues but nothing that has made me really angry. I was playing an hour ago when the game froze, I then did the whole process of hard restarting my xbox and it couldn't sync my data, i tried with my other two accounts and it still didn't work. I went to halowaypoint to see if there was a bad server update or something, and I can't access the page its down. Am i the only one?

This is not a issue with the game that's happening right now. Xbox LIVE is currently experiencing issues. Refer to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status for more information.

Upvote 0
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. 343/Xbox messed up? Who would have guessed? You guys might as well not even play the game until the update is out.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register