What's new

Discussion Am I really being "future-capped"?

N

NickJoRo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I boost, I change my time zone to the +14 one, I reach the credit cap and change my time zone back to my real one. The next day, I am not able to earn credits on my original time zone, but I can earn credits on the +14 one. So am I really getting myself capped in the future? Or is this some kind of glitch.

F

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
Reaction score
I think this is a glitch. Last night I did the ethernet glitch and got capped in both Timezones, and today I did it again in both timezones and it worked fine.

G

gothackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No this is normal. When you earn credits on your normal timezone (Day 1) you get capped for that day. Then you switch to +14 to trick the game to thinking its the next Day (Day 2). So the next day on your original timezone you will not be able to earn credits because you earned them yesterday using the +14 glitch. Get it? You can however use the +14 again to trick it into thinking you are at Day 3 already when in reality you are still in Day 2 in your original timezone. Hope this helps.

Edit: This is how it worked for me, so I can only tell you what I know for sure.

Top Bottom