What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Am i gonna get banned?

A

AnonymousPoster667

Reaction score
Sin$
In 2016 i went into a lot of modded lobbies and got calling cards and camos stuff like that on black ops 2.I got banned.

Now in 2019 I wanna go back on the game and play some private match.

Will i get banned? I don’t wanna get banned.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How long were you banned? Account banned or console banned? Are you trying to get online with a banned account?
You are missing a ton of info here.
If its a new account then likely you will not be banned if you arent cheating. If you are cheating then it would be best to look at the black ops 2 modding section to see if any recent bans have been talked about.

A

AnonymousPoster667

Reaction score
Sin$
How long were you banned? Account banned or console banned? Are you trying to get online with a banned account?
You are missing a ton of info here.
If its a new account then likely you will not be banned if you arent cheating. If you are cheating then it would be best to look at the black ops 2 modding section to see if any recent bans have been talked about.

I think either 1 day or 2 weeks. Account ban. I have had the account for years. I do not plan on cheating and i’ve not been banned since 2016

Top Bottom
Login
Register