Solved Am I dupe detected?..

• Thread starter FPS_Zwijnaarde
  • Start date
  • Views 27,370
F

FPS_Zwijnaarde

Reaction score
Sin$
My brother uses my account sometimes and tried the lowrider dupe glitch 2 days ago.
What he failed to do was put a custom plate on the cars, now I am stuck with dirty dupes only. I can't manage to put a custom plate on the original car.
Also when inviting people over the circle disappears. Does this mean I am dupe detected?
I would like to dupe some more, hence my cry for help.
Is there a way to get the circle back, wich would allow me to dupe the easy way?
What do I do with the 2dupes and the original car? Sell or keep?
(Also, before those 2 dupes, my account was glitch clean.)

Kind regards,
Jack

Sorry for the long post, You all deserve a Patato.

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother uses my account sometimes and tried the lowrider dupe glitch 2 days ago.
What he failed to do was put a custom plate on the cars, now I am stuck with dirty dupes only. I can't manage to put a custom plate on the original car.
Also when inviting people over the circle disappears. Does this mean I am dupe detected?
I would like to dupe some more, hence my cry for help.
Is there a way to get the circle back, wich would allow me to dupe the easy way?
What do I do with the 2dupes and the original car? Sell or keep?
(Also, before those 2 dupes, my account was glitch clean.)

Kind regards,
Jack

Sorry for the long post, You all deserve a Patato.
If he sold to many of the car wit out of custom plate you most likely have a daily sell limit now you have to wait 30 hours to find out if your blue circle come back and your custom plates that will come back what you can do is with the dirty car you have now get a clean retro custom and dupe over them do not sell Do not sell them you only hurt yourself more 
If he sold to many of the car wit out of custom plate you most likely have a daily sell limit now you have to wait 30 hours to find out if your blue circle come back and your custom plates that will come back what you can do is with the dirty car you have now get a clean retro custom and dupe over them do not sell Do not sell them you only hurt yourself more
See I have the same problem I'm on a one car day every 30 hours because I didn't know about the Duke the text system when I started playing this game I replaced all the dirty cause we're free our age 8 and then waited for the next glitch I have my plate options but I do not have a blue circle when a friend is in my garage 

See I have the same problem I'm on a one car day every 30 hours because I didn't know about the Duke the text system when I started playing this game I replaced all the dirty cause we're free our age 8 and then waited for the next glitch I have my plate options but I do not have a blue circle when a friend is in my garage

You may not be that bad you still may be able to sell 3 to 4 maybe five cars in a 30 out. I would not sell anymore now until you hit the reset which is after 30 hours then tried to sell a clean car wait 15 minutes trying to sell another clean car If you can only sell one after you attempt to sell the second one then you put into an exploit level of one car per day

Upvote 0
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also what you could do is I should've said this first start up a titan of a job from inside your CEO office jump in the dirty cars one of them and take it into your mod shop in the CEO office if you can put a custom plate on a dare do it if not then you know the car is dirty

Upvote 0
O

OTARASTRETS274

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if you haven't put a custom plate on but you haven't sold the car either I've only just created this Character and so far since doing the elligy glitch my circle is not there I've tried with two friends but they are not sure if there accounts are clean??

Upvote 0
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have no blue circle when friends are in your garage then you or your friends have been duped detected and now you guys will be stuck at one car per day per 30 hours for nine months which is the same problem on that which is not really a big deal if you have or unlocks and you could still put your custom plates on these cars you could make almost 950,000 a day

Upvote 0
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure it's different I had an armor car that I paid for and put custom plates on it and a regular Rh eight fully modded a custom plates on none of these carswas involved in the glitch somehow were dirty and my plates at the Mod shop that would not show up and I couldn't figure out why until I did a mission call titan of a job job and I pulled all my custom cars in and out of my MOD shop as soon as I got to the armored car it would not let me put a custom plate on it even though there was a custom plate on the ready I had to get rid of the car within 24 hours after I got rid of both those cars my custom plate showed back up you could be duped detective for the fact that you have the same Layson plate car in your garage so before you go get rid of them try to put a custom plate on it with the mission tighten up a job if you can't then by over it or just do the glitch again with a fresh car and copy overdose but I would go check all your cars that have custom plates to make sure you could still change them do it in that mission start the mission up from inside your CEO garage

Upvote 0
ZombieDad

ZombieDad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have no blue circle when friends are in your garage then you or your friends have been duped detected and now you guys will be stuck at one car per day per 30 hours for nine months which is the same problem on that which is not really a big deal if you have or unlocks and you could still put your custom plates on these cars you could make almost 950,000 a day

I believe only part of this is true. Charger0074 is correct: if the blue circle for vehicle management disappears when you have friends in your garage it means either you or your friend has been detected for duping/has dirty cars. Could be either of you. You could try inviting randoms or someone you know has a clean account and try that. If the blue circle still disappears with a known clean account it's you. If you have dirty dupes then you/the cars have already been marked.

Now the incorrect part: If you're dupe detected it does NOT automatically mean you're in the one car per day (30 hours) for 9 months club. I'm pretty sure you can be "dupe detected" without ever even selling a dirty car. If you have cars with the same generic/non custom plate they're marked as dirty. R* knows this even if you never sell the car. My son and I have been "dupe detected" for months now. We just don't sell the dirty dupes, don't sell too fast and don't hit any daily limits. I can still sell many cars a day but mix it up and never sell more than about 7 or 8 in a 30 hour period. I also mix in legit money making tactics and selling street vehicles in there as well. You'd have to continue selling dirty dupes without a custom plate and hit sell limits to be in the 1 car a day for 9 months club.

I don't pretend to know it all though. . . which is why I try to review the threads that explain dupe detection and daily sell limits from time to time. The tuneables and background scripts seem to get updated quite frequently lately. To the OP, I highly recommend reading through and reviewing the existing threads on duping and sell limits if you haven't.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/warning-must-read-before-duping-or-selling-dupes.1630717/

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-limit-for-personal-vehicles-how-it-works-how-you-can-avoid-or-restore-your-limit.1602531/

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register