What's new

Solved Am I down to 1 car a day because of dupe detect? Or does it depend if I sell dupes?

• Thread starter gtalover240
  • Start date
  • Views 10,990
G

gtalover240

Reaction score
Sin$
When I first sold my dirty dupes, before I knew it was a trap, I hit my limit at 3 after I sold my dirty dupe. I tested it the next day, I bought a bunch of faggios, I believe I sold 3 faggios, then sold a dirty dupe, and hit the limit. (I sold the dirty dupe stupidly thinking that as long as I don't sell them back to back, rockstar wouldn't know).

My question and theory is this, maybe the way it works is you can sell normally, but if you sell a dirty dupe, it automatically caps you. Kind of like a 30 hour sell ban. But the next day you can resume selling normally. So if you sell one car( a dirty dupe) and hit the limit, you can still sell cars up to your normal limit the next day if they aren't dirty? I couldn't test this perfectly, and I am not experienced in this, so I'm asking the experts here if this is true?

Mazzi

Mazzi

Reaction score
Sin$
kinda agree on this, as I was banned for 30hours to sell another car the day before,, so today like an hour ago,, i tried to sell my CLEAN DUPES ( with my custom plate ) and I was able to sell upto 5 clean cars with no issue,, so I guess if u sell a dirty dupe u get 30hour ban :banghead:

Upvote 0
Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking that too but as I'm on 3 a day anyhow near as I want to be to the 1 car club I'm not in a good position to test this .
Need plyr of a higher level
But then it could drop you down straight to the 7 6 5 group where you would be tricked n offered more sales anyhow !
I would leave dirty dupes well alone

Upvote 0
Rollin Royce

Rollin Royce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I learned is all you have to do is take a Dirty into a mod shop for it to be tagged. After that, you can't switch the plate on that batch without iFruit glitching each one. So you don't even have to sell anything to get noticed.

If you sell one of those identified Dirties your penalty varies depending on your current tier. From what I see around here, Level 3 and below gets an express elevator to Hell. There may be a wipe for people attempting to circumvent these measures, like with the Pre-I/E Script Kiddie Wipe. Or when they'd ban folks for circumventing the bank wipe by doing a glitch on the console. That's about the extent of it.

Unless they get mean. And brick your dupes so that garage space is useless. What a trick.

Upvote 0
Jayjay40

Jayjay40

Reaction score
Sin$
Sold 30 yesterday trackered/personal number plate (dupes) hit a limit (you have reached your daily sell limit WTAFFFFFFFFFFFFF there my personal vehicles not computer generated plates that are easily detectable anyone HELPPPPPPPPPPPPO

Upvote 0
deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
u shouldnt be selling 30 pvs aday.....custom plates or not..should only sell 9 every 30 hrs...read through some other post like daily sell limit

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register