• Thread starter MagicRedz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,011
MagicRedz

MagicRedz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed with the firefights in this game it's different to the past call of duty games, 9/10 i loose the gun fight with the enemy.. I've been playing COD since COD 4, i know my aim isn't bad (Not blowing my own horn) but i somehow seem to die very very fast when someone shoots me and the time it takes to kill an enemy somewhat seems alot longer than me dying. Is there something i'm missing when i go into a firefight?

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to get terrible K/D's... Here is what I did to fix that assuming you do not run into someone with similar setups.

- Run the perk Gung-Ho.
-- Allows you to shoot while sprinting. Essentially enables you fire before your opponent.

- Equip Quickdraw Grip to ADS faster, aim at your opponent quicker.

OR...

- Equip Stock. You are harder to hit when you move faster while ADS. It may take some getting used to, but in the end it is worth it. BO2 was all about Stock so if you were good at that, use the same strategies.

- Run the perk Toughness so you flinch less when shooting and being shot.

Upvote 0
Criptek Shinobi

Criptek Shinobi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed with the firefights in this game it's different to the past call of duty games, 9/10 i loose the gun fight with the enemy.. I've been playing COD since COD 4, i know my aim isn't bad (Not blowing my own horn) but i somehow seem to die very very fast when someone shoots me and the time it takes to kill an enemy somewhat seems alot longer than me dying. Is there something i'm missing when i go into a firefight?
SledgeHammer just said that ×2 XP will be on at the weekend for the 1st week. Get on Hardpoint and start winning. Its the best game mode for XP. Make the most of it.

Upvote 0
MagicRedz

MagicRedz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SledgeHammer just said that ×2 XP will be on at the weekend for the 1st week. Get on Hardpoint and start winning. Its the best game mode for XP. Make the most of it.

Hardpoint isn't that good for xp, i've played a few games and i get destroyed, might be because of my team. Do you gain points for holding the hardpoint?

Upvote 0
Criptek Shinobi

Criptek Shinobi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hardpoint isn't that good for xp, i've played a few games and i get destroyed, might be because of my team. Do you gain points for holding the hardpoint?
No. For capturing the objective first you get 125XP, this will also work if you've captured the Hardpoint from an enmy. When your inside the Hardpoint and you kill an enemy you get 125XP and its the same if you get kill an enemy that's capturing the Hardpoint.

Upvote 0
MagicRedz

MagicRedz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. For capturing the objective first you get 125XP, this will also work if you've captured the Hardpoint from an enmy. When your inside the Hardpoint and you kill an enemy you get 125XP and its the same if you get kill an enemy that's capturing the Hardpoint.

Oh right, i need to try this game type then. I'm a bif fan of Dom at the moment :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Criptek Shinobi

Criptek Shinobi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh right, i need to try this game type then. I'm a bif fan of Dom at the moment :biggrin:
Momentum is cool game mode, I play that a lot and kill confirmed but Momentum is like Dom but/or Rush for the BF series. Although your XP per game is terrible if dont win.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register