Am I detected? Should I be?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by xUlteriorM0tives, May 11, 2018 with 7 replies and 628 views.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xUlteriorM0tives

xUlteriorM0tives Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi, i'm sure this annoying but I have a question

I duped about 30 cars a few months ago, sold slowly (weeks), all had a custom plate on the original car and I changed the plate on the copied one after it's creation. I was told I wasted a lot of money on plates.

I recently duped about 110 cars. All came from a car with a custom plate .

I have been selling them and I was foolish and sold like 5 in an hour or less so naturally I hit a daily limit. I waited for a few days and sold a couple here or there. Yesterday I hit a daily limit selling cars I had purchased and not wanted anymore.

Today I sold 2 dupes, with custom plates at origin and changed just before the sale again, I have not hit a daily limit but all of my custom plates are gone from LSC.

Any insight on what could be happening?

2. Blade_venom

Blade_venom Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Quit selling for a while. Maybe a week or so. Sell street cars. That's what fixed it for me

3. OP
    xUlteriorM0tives

xUlteriorM0tives Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks. I was just curious if anyone would be willing to tell me how far in on the exploit chatc I was. I'm certainly going to take your advice .

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  4. JDR00

JDR00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Honestly,
    the stories you guys make up.

You got greedy. You got caught out by the system in place to do so.

You must read more.

5. OP
    xUlteriorM0tives

xUlteriorM0tives Newbie

Ratings:
    Great insight, oh wait.

"Stories you make up.....you must read more". What I described is exactly what happened so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Everything i Google comes back to this page and the thread about the sell limits. Yes, i got greedy and exceeded the recommendation as I mentioned in the OP I didn't need that to be restated. I'm trying to figure out why cars with custom plates are being flagged as dirty. Everything on the thread here implies custom plates is all I needed to stay under the radar. I guess my question should have been are all of these dupes now trash because I got greedy?

6. Fogel

Fogel Call Me Mclovin! Diet Moderators

Ratings:
    when you bypass sell limits this is what happens. I don’t believe your dupes are dirty I believe your exploit level prevents you from making custom plates. This happens and it’s unfortunate but I don’t think you will get the option to again although I could be wrong. I’d trash all your dupes now try using a sultan instead of elegy and see if you can put a plate in that.

7. JDR00

JDR00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, your cars are dirty because you probably sold a car with a custom plate after you had lost access to said plate.

I'm not an expert,, just my thinking.

But then I've never been caught. So I don't know.

But I have read A lot about duping and sell limits etc.. Before I ever duped one car.

I believe it was the fact that I read this info before I duped that I didnt ever get caught.

Example. When they said X amount of cars in X time, i would sell one less, in one extra unit of said timefarme.

In other words, I played safe. And kept myself well under the radar, rather than on the precibus.

I didn't need to get there before I changed my methods. I just started out with the right one.

As so should have you.

8. Iced Espresso

Iced Espresso Newbie

Ratings:
    Hijack the thread since we are all talking bout being safe and not get caught. Didn't wanna start another thread bout the same thing....

As with op, playing on the safe side.
    I got 20mil cash in hand and almost every property including the yacht before I got bored with endless grinding for 9 months.

I dupe few garages full of ERC using a few custom plates.
    I only sell about 4 daily. Once when I login to play, another 2 mid game but at least 90mins apart. And finally 1 more before I end my game. So I can be safe that I m far from hitting any sell limits.

And I spent the money made promptly to get my cash to bout 15mil ×/-. Thus not holding crazy amount of cash in hand.

Now, the thing that bothers me is the social club profile on the money earn.

Before duping, "car sales" hovers near to 20mil. I farmed sandking XL and sell faithfully every game day. This way I can make almost 3mil every month.

Now this stats is 40mil. Means I am making as much last week compared to my months effort on Sandkings farming.

WILL THIS BE RED FLAG?