• Views 506
Status
Not open for further replies.
T x C easter

T x C easter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i was thinking i would do a give away cause its easter and all and i have three 10th accounts but one is perm bann so only 2 but any way the question is am i aloud to to a contest on se7ensins and give away aree free 10th account to who ever wins it? email and pass included

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i was thinking i would do a give away cause its easter and all and i have three 10th accounts but one is perm bann so only 2 but any way the question is am i aloud to to a contest on se7ensins and give away aree free 10th account to who ever wins it? email and pass included
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forum/163-se7ensins-contests/

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as you're not selling them, it should be fine.

Chris57662

Chris57662

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Its allowed, just dont charge for it.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as it's a giveaway and your not charging for the account then it is fine. Just post the giveaway in General Discussion and report it to move to this section. Se7ensins Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register