What's new

Am I A Good Commentator? What Can I Do Better?

• Thread starter Matt Galik
  • Start date
  • Views 7,914
Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you come out of both speakers =) You were pretty smooth..nice job!

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
You have a good voice for commentating but your content that you speak about is extremely lacking. Try and speak about things that has happened to you in your life, give your viewers a big insight to who you are and try and cover some topics that no one else has really done before. You also need to change your video titles. Although it may seem like it isn't a big deal, that's not the case. Much more people will want to view your videos if they're searching randomly and the title looks more professional, rather than a 12 year old has wrote it.
You should also change your video tags to actually match the video. I'm not too sure why you would want Faze fans coming to your video and seeing commentries, rather than montages and most likely ignoring it. Try using some commentators who you look up to and use their name in the tags. Chances are, SeaNanners fans are going to appreciate your content rather than FazeClan's. I could keep going on, but once you are able to change these problems and can maintain a good, solid flow of content, feel free to message me. I was creating videos for YouTube for 3 years and I've been a part of some pretty good contests (including WoodysGamertag's March Madness contest).

iProSkillz

iProSkillz

My Skillz Are 2 Pro
Reaction score
Your a very good commentator and also very talented at MW3. The only problem I think is that you should get a better capture card. All in all though, great job bud! Keep up the good work and hope to hear more from you.

Top Bottom