Cache
Compatibility
Content
Dash Launch
Fsdata
Games
Mindex
name (txt)

when i plug it in to the usb port on the back of my xbox and turn it on nothings there O.o
No xexmenu which i put under Content>0000000000000000>CODE9999>00080000
i go to the system settings and memory and it says its not configured and i need to configure it. but when i do that it deletes everything again and leaves me with only 16GB! (my HDD is 75GB) and i know theres a way to do this because it worked before. i accidentally deleted everything which is why i have this issue. thanks in advance to anyone who contributes.

IM COUNTING ON YOU 7S! please help meee! :speechless:

F

Frevola7x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
honestly this is gonna sound RETARDED. but try the front usb ports lol i had the same issue and it worked for me.

D

Dcessna92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
honestly this is gonna sound RETARDED. but try the front usb ports lol i had the same issue and it worked for me.
lol really? ill try right now

nope didnt work. my device shows on the xbox but its of no use until i configure it, and when i configure it it leaves me with only 16GB.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I honestly think you have to configure everytime. Lol.

D

Dcessna92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think you have to configure everytime. Lol.
that doesnt make sense though. when you configure theres a 16GB limit. so if you have to configure and theres no way around it, every external HDD will only be capable of 16GB. whether its 250GB or 2TB.

D

Dcessna92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone have anything on this?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
i got my external usb HDD set to FAT32 and put these folders on it:

Cache
Compatibility
Content
Dash Launch
Fsdata
Games
Mindex
name (txt)

when i plug it in to the usb port on the back of my xbox and turn it on nothings there O.o
No xexmenu which i put under Content>0000000000000000>CODE9999>00080000
i go to the system settings and memory and it says its not configured and i need to configure it. but when i do that it deletes everything again and leaves me with only 16GB! (my HDD is 75GB) and i know theres a way to do this because it worked before. i accidentally deleted everything which is why i have this issue. thanks in advance to anyone who contributes.

IM COUNTING ON YOU 7S! please help meee! :speechless:
CODE9999, the "O" in CODE is a "0"[Zero].

Top Bottom