What's new

Solved alternative way to charge a battery pack?

• Thread starter LtGreen
  • Start date
  • Views 897
LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have the equipment necessary to charge my battery pack. Is there an alternative way to charge it?

Garretts228

Garretts228

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing practical, but yea *****r rig it :tongue: I think those battery packs are regular rechargeable AA batteries so take one apart and if you have a AA charger just stick the AA in. Just use a thin tight rubber band to keep it all together when your done :wink:

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

iTz UKz ToXiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing practical, but yea *****r rig it
tongue.png
I think those battery packs are regular rechargeable AA batteries so take one apart and if you have a AA charger just stick the AA in. Just use a thin tight rubber band to keep it all together when your done
wink.png
can you show me tut for that because it sounds awesome my dog killed my charger wire. -.-

LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nvm, bought a charger wire from gamestop.

Rrod Repair Mod

Rrod Repair Mod

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Play in charge or wired controlller

LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to gamestop, bought a used cable from the play and charge kit and the thing doesn't even work.

D

DiMiC

Reaction score
Went to gamestop, bought a used cable from the play and charge kit and the thing doesn't even work.

If you got a JTAG'd box the play and charge kit doesn't work as intended, falcons specially.

LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My xbox is unmodded (at least I think). I traded my ps3 slim for this xbox slim. How do you check if its modded?

Top Bottom