What's new

Hardware Mods alternative to plexiglass

S

shippy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know of an alternative to using plexiglass to put in the side of my xbox?
thanks

Scrufdog

Scrufdog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
glass cutters are cheap and its easier than you think to use them. Home depot or Lowes sells glass and the cutters.

Gnarles

Gnarles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
acrylic sheets are waht I use. If you live in the US, go to Lowes. They will cut a peice to your measurements. I think mine were about $1.25 super cheap and its held up well.

A

Agitator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally its just a window.. the easiest possible is a plastic picture frame from staples... score them with a sharp knife (box cutter, x-acto) and then snap, breaks down the line.. packs of like 15 for good prices and they are usually big enough where only little adjustments are needed.

Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont have a window with any sort of glass in. I think it looks better that way and it has better ventilation.

xiNSANExSkiilzZ

xiNSANExSkiilzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont have a window with any sort of glass in. I think it looks better that way and it has better ventilation.
Yes I would use the stuff used in screen doors. Also, I could look sat you avatar all day :wink:

Y

you need help

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bricks........jklol. I would use polycarbonates like lexan and makroclear. They are strong and are used on military airplanes like f-22 raptor and c-130

Top Bottom
Login
Register