What's new

Discussion Alternate Title Screen

J

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Reaction score
By doing this it will allow you to have an Alternate Title Screen and will also play a continuous music track.

At the starting screen, before the title screen appears, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Options.

When the title screen appears, the text will read "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars", which was an older title from the game's developer.​

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
I just get taken to YouTube?
Well, IE.

J

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Reaction score
I just get taken to YouTube?
Well, IE.
I didn't find this was found on the site cheat code central while browsing stuff about rocket league.

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
I didn't find this was found on the site cheat code central while browsing stuff about rocket league.
I was doing it wrong, lol.

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
You also get items for this.

J

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Reaction score
You also get items for this.
Wait what o.O what items? I didn't even notice anything different in my items list or you having us on lol.

M

Mezy

Trusted Hoster ツ
Reaction score
By doing this it will allow you to have an Alternate Title Screen and will also play a continuous music track.

At the starting screen, before the title screen appears, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Options.

When the title screen appears, the text will read "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars", which was an older title from the game's developer.​
When we did this in a party and you were so shocked

Top Bottom