• Thread starter PeakModz
  • Start date
  • Views 2,243
PeakModz

PeakModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to write my nand I get a ioTimedOut error. I thinks its because I got a bit impatient and ruined the points. Just wondering if there is any alternate points that I could use?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to write my nand I get a ioTimedOut error. I thinks its because I got a bit impatient and ruined the points. Just wondering if there is any alternate points that I could use?

Post pics of what you got so far.

Make sure they're in focus/easy to see.

PeakModz

PeakModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2.jpg
1.jpg

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
The points look fine. But you can flip the board over and the solder point for the nand are in the same spot as on the top side. Basicly the pads for the nand go right through the board so you could also solder the nand wires to the bottom side. Just make sure you get the correct wires on the correct points.

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Well make sure no connections are bridged and if that's not the case then it's more than likely the nand reader itself.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried soldering the yellow wire to the correct spot in this pic? Rather then the one you have on the hdd adapter?

nandx_wires_phat.jpg

PeakModz

PeakModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, I had already wrote xell and the xebuild image and it was working, but then it froze and wouldn't boot anything so I'm trying to rewrite the nand.

Top Bottom
Login
Register