What's new

Solved [Alpha]HEAT w/Garage Mod on TU6 [Not a Release]

TheReefer

XeDeane

Living that Premium life.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i am making a mod menu using S7 Pro's sexy menu base and I want to add a option in my spawnables menu, that spawns the garage mod, that GODLYMODZ made on TU6, and put it on TU8. I need some help with this so if you think you can help me then add me on aim/skype.

AIM: xdevkit

Da Botch

Da Botch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you mean imJtagModz? Also, I believe for spawnables you would need CraigChrist's compiler and the knowledge of how to spawn ents (or whatever it is they are doing :tongue:).

Upvote 0
TeamGeckos KYZA

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Da Botch Da Botch why would he mean Se7ensins JTAG?

OP: Const is looking into spawning entities, I think we may have it working but I can't send to test because I broke my laptop

Upvote 0
XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually seems somewhat easy to recreate, just need the drivable car and spawning those crates...
And actually you would probably need to figure out how to have it so in one specific region of the map you can use the cameras.

Upvote 0
TeamGeckos KYZA

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually seems somewhat easy to recreate, just need the drivable car and spawning those crates...
And actually you would probably need to figure out how to have it so in one specific region of the map you can use the cameras.

Please...god...

Upvote 0
DArK x1337HaX

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Stickied Programmer Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

There is a lot more to it...

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register