What's new

Solved [Alpha]HEAT w/Garage Mod on TU6 [Not a Release]

T

XeDeane

Living that Premium life.
Reaction score
Ok i am making a mod menu using S7 Pro's sexy menu base and I want to add a option in my spawnables menu, that spawns the garage mod, that GODLYMODZ made on TU6, and put it on TU8. I need some help with this so if you think you can help me then add me on aim/skype.

AIM: xdevkit

C

conskie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yh vid was posten in 2010 and most of this is gsc **** ask KYZA or dark

Z

Zephyr

Contributor
Reaction score
yh vid was posten in 2010 and most of this is gsc **** ask KYZA or dark

"Ok i am making a mod menu using S7 Pro's sexy menu base and I want to add a option in my spawnables menu"

:wink:

D

Da Botch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mean imJtagModz? Also, I believe for spawnables you would need CraigChrist's compiler and the knowledge of how to spawn ents (or whatever it is they are doing :tongue:).

T

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D Da Botch why would he mean Se7ensins JTAG?

OP: Const is looking into spawning entities, I think we may have it working but I can't send to test because I broke my laptop

D

Da Botch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D Da Botch why would he mean Se7ensins JTAG?

OP: Const is looking into spawning entities, I think we may have it working but I can't send to test because I broke my laptop

I didn't know that S7 Pro had "sexy" menu base, so I was just thinking of the two that everyone uses.

S

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
get better at c4d bro.. intros not 2 good

X

XeClutch

Contingency Dev
Reaction score
This actually seems somewhat easy to recreate, just need the drivable car and spawning those crates...
And actually you would probably need to figure out how to have it so in one specific region of the map you can use the cameras.

T

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This actually seems somewhat easy to recreate, just need the drivable car and spawning those crates...
And actually you would probably need to figure out how to have it so in one specific region of the map you can use the cameras.

Please...god...

D

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Reaction score

There is a lot more to it...

T

XeDeane

Living that Premium life.
Reaction score
So Yeah anyone who wants to help that would be nice:wink:

Top Bottom