• Thread starter ZombieKing
  • Start date
  • Views 1,356
Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well so far every game lobby i go into there is arguing and *****ing constantly and even people complaining about too much unlockables and killstreaks lmao. I think this game wipes Mw & WaW right off the radar by far. Also people complain about the campaign was too short :confused:cared: well mabye if you didn't have it on easy it would not be so quick :wink: but anyway please post all the good things about mw2 in here no negativity please :rolleyes:.

e.g. Wow :huh: the graphics are amazing and so on and so fourth :biggrin:.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good points about the game:
Good graphics
Good guns, and lots of XP!
The idea of the 'Pro' perks... Slight of hand pro <3

Bad points about the game:
People camp around the nearest corner
Campain was too short for my liking
The bullet damage (Really does annoy me :x3:)
They've got the M16 back in the game :.(

That's my point of view on it :rolleyes:

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
They've got the M16 back in the game :.(

its good that they made it for unlock at lvl 43 i think but they made the exact same mistake by making the famas your first gun :huh: same gun near enuff, probs even better :confused:cared:

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I think it was the fact that COD4 was a simple and fun game that made it so much fun. That particular element just isn't in this installment.

MW2 = MW + Rainbow Six.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can read my posts in the past about this, especially with Halo 3. My thought is similar to madman. Make the game simple. They are adding too much to the game, making it difficult to just play to enjoy.

I like the different arrangement of perks though. Weapon damage is idiotic, especially the famas. I like the idea of unlocking things, but to me there just seems to be way too much to unlock.

Oh well, I'm going to see what everything is like when I become a level 70 and unlock it all. And honestly, I think 70 is way too high but I guess they had to make enough levels so you can unlock all the unlockables :rolleyes:

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also i agree with Azzid but they cant always make the game the same because what would be the point ? same game different name. Just like what happened to Waw they used the same stuff as mw but people hated it so...

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
You can read my posts in the past about this, especially with Halo 3. My thought is similar to madman. Make the game simple. They are adding too much to the game, making it difficult to just play to enjoy.

I like the different arrangement of perks though. Weapon damage is idiotic, especially the famas. I like the idea of unlocking things, but to me there just seems to be way too much to unlock.

Oh well, I'm going to see what everything is like when I become a level 70 and unlock it all. And honestly, I think 70 is way too high but I guess they had to make enough levels so you can unlock all the unlockables :rolleyes:
I'll tell you what every attachment is like when you're level 70 when I hit it, because I ain't prestiging and I'm going to get all my guns up =]
Could even make a video to show all the perks and attachments on the guns etc..

BTW, does anyone know how they get that stupid thermal scopey thing on the side of their guns? o.O
I haven't got a clue, I even seen a rank 4/5 running around with it on a .50 cal :mellow:

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
BTW, does anyone know how they get that stupid thermal scopey thing on the side of their guns? o.O
I haven't got a clue, I even seen a rank 4/5 running around with it on a .50 cal :mellow:
that would probably be the heartbeat monitor i think you unlock that around 25-50 kills with the barret but i dont see how 4/5's are running around with it :huh: but anyways the heartbeat monitors are the way forward.:rolleyes:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it, really does piss me off lol. I run around the corner, then some matey is at the back of the map scanning it, then BAM HEADSHOT and then I'm down :mellow:

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
I hate it, really does piss me off lol. I run around the corner, then some matey is at the back of the map scanning it, then BAM HEADSHOT and then I'm down :mellow:

the ninja perk solves that problem. Well i think that is the perk but anyhoo there is a perk to be invisble from heartbeat monitors and also there is the scrambler perk that obviously scrambles enemy uav's when they are neer you ! But this having a downside because they then know when there radar goes down that they are neer you and come looking :.(

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
Also i agree with Azzid but they cant always make the game the same because what would be the point ? same game different name. Just like what happened to Waw they used the same stuff as mw but people hated it so...

I like what they've done with the weapons so far...though I'm only a level 20 and not sticking with 1 gun to finish it, so all my guns have either a red dot or silencer :tongue: I'm just not a big fan of the unlocking of killstreaks, titles, emblems, etc. I'm glad they kept most the game play similar to that of MW1.

I'm not sure about some of these attachments though...like that heart beat scanner, thermal, etc. But w/e I'll see what I really think when I actually get those attachments.

P

poorpaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
i can live with the change and most of it i really like. they did change a lot of the mechanics though with how your guy runs, weopon damage and of course the graphics behind it. I almost feel like the Gears 1 to Gears 2 transition as far as combat mechanics but better done.

F

Fishersam

Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
Well so far every game lobby i go into there is arguing and *****ing constantly and even people complaining about too much unlockables and killstreaks lmao. I think this game wipes Mw & WaW right off the radar by far. Also people complain about the campaign was too short :confused:cared: well mabye if you didn't have it on easy it would not be so quick :wink: but anyway please post all the good things about mw2 in here no negativity please :rolleyes:.

e.g. Wow :huh: the graphics are amazing and so on and so fourth :biggrin:.

campaign was short man. If you defend that then the rest of your opinions immediately go to bs and should be seen as ignorant. I played the game on NORMAL. 4 hours and 37 minutes. I took my time. died a lot. Searched for guns.. Looked @ loading screens.. Etc, etc.. 4 hours 37 minutes.

JZ nology

JZ nology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do like what they did to change the game up, the amount of challenges and unlockables is rediculouse. I can't keep up with the constant new unlocks that appear. Confusing at first but a the same time if you get a little bored there are tons of things to try to unlock. I love the light weight with a vector submachine gun and camando perk. You can fly through the map and people can't react that fast when you come blazing around the corner to knife a man. Im a fan of the game for sure.

X

xX RsDxILRS Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

To unlock the thermal scope you first need to unlock the silencer and then get 15 kills with the silencer attached.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fishersam said:
campaign was short man. If you defend that then the rest of your opinions immediately go to bs and should be seen as ignorant. I played the game on NORMAL. 4 hours and 37 minutes. I took my time. died a lot. Searched for guns.. Looked @ loading screens.. Etc, etc.. 4 hours 37 minutes.

well obviously its going to be short if you played it non-stop what do you expect ?. Also i never said normal did i ? NO:thumbdown:

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I played single player on Regular and I was able to beat it in 3 hours 47 minutes. I didn't really want to play on a higher difficulty, because I just wanted to see the story. Anyways, I have also noticed a lot of trash talkers on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 as well. It seems like I run into 5-10 of them every game. It's kind of sad how people take video games too seriously.

800 POSTS and 91 THANKS!

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hate this new system for the game chat / party chat thing because i dont like listening to idiots in the lobby but you have to if you wanty to speek to freinds. I know there is a mute button but going through the hassle of muting everyone in the lobby every game ? i think not. :cursing:

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
I really hate this new system for the game chat / party chat thing because i dont like listening to idiots in the lobby but you have to if you wanty to speek to freinds. I know there is a mute button but going through the hassle of muting everyone in the lobby every game ? i think not. :cursing:
I usually just play Ground War. I rack up kills and experience REALLY fast, and I am able to stay in party chat.:thumbup:

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EgotisticPain said:
I usually just play Ground War. I rack up kills and experience REALLY fast, and I am able to stay in party chat.:thumbup:

yes thats true but not everyone like ground war and tbh i think its really unfair that they are blocking a feature we pay for :cursing: IW have no right in this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register