• Thread starter ajhockey88
  • Start date
  • Views 681
X

XovreS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
While you're at it could you post news about the 10th prestige accounts rumored to be banned and updates on the carepackage glitch patch? kthnx

RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
XovreS said:
While you're at it could you post news about the 10th prestige accounts rumored to be banned and updates on the carepackage glitch patch? kthnx
LMAO!!

A

ajhockey88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XovreS said:

the 10th prestige account might or might not be banned, based off of game time played. if you have like 5 days or less and you are at 10th prestige you probably will get banned. i dont have any news about the care package glitch but hopefully they patch it soon

X

XovreS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ajhockey88 said:
the 10th prestige account might or might not be banned, based off of game time played. if you have like 5 days or less and you are at 10th prestige you probably will get banned. i dont have any news about the care package glitch but hopefully they patch it soon
Could I have those in the form of new threads please? I really have troubles paying attention passed the first post.

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey captain obvious why dont you also tell us what the next patch does

H

havoc exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XovreS said:

WIN :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register