What's new

Discussion all strategies for zombies (and other usefull info)

• Thread starter th2tguy420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,497
T

th2tguy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i had this idea to post all the strategies from individual threads into one so anyone having trouble can look it over and find a good strategy for their style of playing. after searching the forum and finding pages of results, alot of them similar to each other, i decided to start this thread and let the all of you throw in your two cents. that way i dont give undue credit, and we get the most up to date strategies. so if you have a strategy you would like to contribute, please, post it below and i will edit it into my post.

I will be using spoiler tabs to clean up the post a little, they arent really spoilers.

please use this format:
Name of strategy
# of players (if applicable)
which Map (if applicable)
rounds of effectiveness
strategy

Here is some info that will be most usefull to beginners; (copied from "cod can suck it"s thread beginners guide to zombies and updated to include the new perks)
weapon prices (off the walls)
-ammo for all weapons off wall is half of gun price. some might be 50 less. special ammo for pap gun costs 4500.
-olympia- $500
-m14- $500
-pm63- $1000
-mp40- $1000
-stakeout- $1500
-mp5k- $1000
-m16- $1200
-mpl- $1000
-ak74u- $1200
special item prices
-bowie knife/sickle- $3000
-claymore- $1000
-mystery box- $950
-turret- $1500
-traps- $1000
perk prices
-packapunch- $5000
-double tap- $2000
-speed cola- $3000
-quick revive- $1500 ($500 for solo and can only be purchased 3 times)
-juggernog- $2500
-stamin-up $2000
-phd flopper $2000
-deadshot daiquiri $1500
ZOMBIE DROPS
-insta-kill--- all zombies die from one bullet or knife
-double points-everything gives your two times the money...even window repairs (800 dollars if nuke is used)
-nuke--- kills all zombies inside the map at time of activation. also gives you 400 dollars.
-fire sale-- the mystery box appears in every room and costs only ten dollars
-max ammo--gives you the maximum amount of ammo for all weapons even upgraded weapons.
-carpenter--repairs all the windows and awards all players 200 points
-death machine-- gives you a death machine with infinite ammo for 30 seconds.
-Bonfire--for a limited time the packapunch is only $1000 and all teleporters are switched to the packapunch room just like the defcon switch's
-random perk bottle--(Ascension and Call of the Dead only) after killing george, or killing all the space monkeys before they get to a machine, all players are awarded a free perk at random.

****the death machine does not apear on kino, and bonfire is only found on "five"

THIS NEXT PART THATNKS TO DIZASTER
here's a link to his topic, remeber to +rep
http://www.se7ensins...76#entry2802376

Zombies point system and info
Non Fatal shot or knife: 10 points
Fatal reg shot: 50 points
Fatal headshot: 100 points
Fatal Knife: 120 Points

Types of Zombies:
Regular zombie - all
Crawler - all
Hellhound - Kino Der Toten
Gas Zombie - kino and five
Professor - Five
space monkey - ascension
George romero - Call of the Dead

Tip:
- The number of times it takes to melee a zombie to kill it is determined by the number round you are on.(ex. Round 12, 12 knifes)
-After round 3 try to empty out your default pistol ammo as much as you can, this gun will become useless other than for the purpose of getting points.(10 points per shot)

if you want to know how many times to shoot then knife a zombie for most points here's the guide... credit for this part goes to darkhellxrx

for the first round in both maps you can shoot the zombies with the first pistol, or the m19, 6 times and then knife to get the maximum amount of points. For the second round it is 8 times and then one knife. The third round is 13 shots and then one knife. The fourth round is two clips, or 16 shots. After that the pistol is pretty much useless. ALSO, the amount of knifes to kill per round goes up by 1.5 knifes starting at round 5. Ex: Round 1 knifes: 1; Round 2 knifes: 2; Round 3: 3; Round 4: 4; Round 5: 5; Round 6: 7; Round 7 : 8; Round 8: 10; Round 9: 11...etc. Also, The first Dog round for Kino Der Toten will begin from round 5-7. You cannot face dogs at round 4 or round 8.

Map layouts
Kino der Toten
zombiemap.jpg
"Five"
7e25aa971f7a30d792454b5bc31a431a.png
Ascension
549px-Ascension_floorplan_basic.png
Call of the Dead
cotdlayout-2-1.jpg

cotdlayout-2-2.jpg
I dont have the waw dlc for black ops so i dont know if all of the following maps are accurate, but i would assume so.

Nacht der Untoten
nachtderuntoten.jpg
Zombie Verrückt
VerrucktLayout.jpg
Shi No Numa
Zombie_3.jpg
der Riese
6_der-riese-schema.jpg
Strategies
Most of you already know this strategy because its been around forever. im putting it here so you know what im talking about in later strategies when i refer to the "lap strategy".

Lap/hording
All Maps
5-death
1-4 players
basically you open up certain doors on the map that makes a loop you run around, or a large enough area that you can run circles or zig zags to avoid a group of zombies.
so here is the strategy i use, i didn't come up with this strategy, i just use it.
Bowie/Sickle strategy
players:1-4 players
Map:kino/cotd
Rounds:1-death
first of all, for the first ten rounds your goal should be to knife every zombie to get the max 130 points. its ok to shoot them too, just make sure the finishing blow comes from the knife. also dont buy anything off the wall just yet, you want to save up as many points as possible. if your playing kino, let the zombies come in the first 2 or 3 rounds, this way you can hopefully get a max ammo or double points. insta kill is ok on round 3 or 4, but if you get it on round 1 or 2 i recommend avoiding it as you get more points without it. and stay away from nukes unless there are only a few zombies. by round 4 you should have enough to open the doors to the bowie/ sickle, for kino it costs 7250 and for cotd it costs 5750. once you have enough points buy the sickle or bowie and continue shooting and knifing zombies. once you have enough got get jug. if your playing cotd your going to need to turn the power on first, then open the way to jugg, which costs 7250 if you take the cheapest route. after you get jugg just keep shooting then knifing till round 9. make a crawler at the end of 9 and decide what to do next. you should have plenty of points to play with, so if your playing kino i would recommend either hitting the mystery box or buying a gun off the wall, like the m16(excellent pap'ed).if your playing cotd you you have a few more choices. you can do the easter egg, you can buy four perks and kill george to get all 7. whatever you decide, your going to want to start either a lap or circling the zombies in an open area. after that its up to you. there are other great strategies for the higher rounds, but i havent used them because i mostly play solo or with randoms, so i havent had the opportunity.
here is a video strategy for the higher rounds.
Players:2-4
Map:Call of the dead
Rounds:30+
credit goes to Mrjohnbasedow for the video, not sure who came up with the strategy but thanks whoever you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCc-Wy-GQUA
ok thats it for now. please remember this is a very early version, so please dont flame, constructive criticism is welcome, and encouraged. thanks for looking and i hope to get a LOT more strategies on here.
Edit: i know, i misspelled "accepting" (actually says excepting) but i cant figure out how to change it.

FlyhYT

FlyhYT

Nordan Shat
Reaction score
Sin$
ok first, double tap cost 2000 not 2500 and second, you forgot the power up "carpenter" and idk if it counts but a free perk can also be one with monkeys or George but good post +rep

T

th2tguy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok first, double tap cost 2000 not 2500 and second, you forgot the power up "carpenter" and idk if it counts but a free perk can also be one with monkeys or George but good post +rep
Thank you for pointing that out. It's fixed now. +rep

Top Bottom
Login
Register