What's new

Working Finding Fully Upgraded Vehicles in game.

• Thread starter GTA Sin Andreas
  • Start date
  • Views 450,689
Frustrado

Frustrado

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a joke. People please stop wasting your time doing this for cash. If you like the car and want to keep one then have at it, but there are far easier and quicker ways to make serious money.

Go run a heist instead...
Do you need me to spawn one for you?

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a joke. People please stop wasting your time doing this for cash. If you like the car and want to keep one then have at it, but there are far easier and quicker ways to make serious money.

I did it to get the car, but like you say there are better ways.

S

Samurai77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've been trying to do heists to make money since they came out. Most of the time I sit waiting for people to join. And a lot of that is people joining, sitting for a minute and then leaving. Or the people that join continuously die or fail. Very frustrating.

Getting these cars a good supplement to money making. In between missions or heists go sell one, run missions and then repeat in 48 minutes.

S

Samurai77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody got a link for video of these glitches? Are they still working?

T

Teh Banter

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone help me spawn the dubsta 2, can help with the hearse in return

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hearse they only spawn if someone has one i have spawned a few for friends.
Yea and may as well not even spawn them for randoms cause they either don't want them or they try to kill you afterward. I once spawned one for a guy, then right when he was getting in he blew me up, I re-spawned got in a car chased him down and blew him up. Next he messaged me saying he was sorry he was messing around and it was an accident, I told him no problem go wait where they spawn and when I get it from insurance I'll drive over, last I talked to him lol.

T

theDevilman666

Reaction score
Sin$
I just started collecting many of these so i made up a quick spreadsheet from info all over (here, YouTube, etc.) to make it easier to use as a quick reference sheet on my phone. I know i'm missing lots of info still, but hopefully this will help some of you who are looking for lots of these cars still.

Because it's a spreadsheet, you can sort by vehicle name, sell price, spawn location, etc. :smile:

Also, if any of you have some info that can be filled in, message me. Or if want to contribute to the sheet in a larger capacity, i can have you added to it. :smile:

Thank you to everyone who has contributed info for finding these!

Top Bottom
Login
Register