• Views 8,755
GlunG13

GlunG13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KgC8njDYO02M3Tk1fIFx0A_0_0.jpg

Ox3uJ7lqF0WTqcM_ERBRxQ_0_0.jpg

This is not a duplicate glitch. Foundd by me.
Give credits please to me, (http://youtube.com/bwsgold, Glungie. @itg___, http://thrill.li
you only have to put my YouTube channel please. Thanks anyways.)

Hi guys. Second glitch here,
so, thanks to http://youtube.com/TheTrueSickGamingTV for inspiration to post this. Although he gave me the idea, I'm the first one to make a tutorial anywhere (With this method ofcourse). So, without further adoooo, les go
Before we start, you need something otherwise you cannot do this glitch. You need a previously modded outfit, do you remember when there was a character appearance glitch? And you could change anything? And wear santa hats and ****? That was awesome, one of the best glitches. But anyways.

This part is where I explain the glitch.
So...

First off, you need a modded outfit as I said, or this can be a glitched previously gotten outfit. You need a fully invisible body.
Next. You need a bike. This can be any bike, just not a BMX. We're going to be doing the hat and mask glitch.

----
SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
----
Now, go to any clothes shop on your bike. Then get off, and before you hop back on, go into the shop, get any random hat on your character, then save it as an outfit. Next go outside and before you hop on, get into the outfit with the full invisible body. Then, hover over the outfit with the hat on that you just saved, and then go up once, THEN get into your bike. Wait until your character puts a helmet on his head.
Once the helmet is on the head, get out and equip the outfit with the invisible body as soon as you can. Then, your character will have either a hat and a mask, or just a hat. Now, we can proceed with the glitch.
----
SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
----

---
-For the invisible torso.
---

Okay, so, go back into the clothes shop. Go over to browse pants, and then enter the menu. Equip any set of pants that looks sexy on you, now walawala, your torso is invisible.

---
-For the invisible arms.
---
Now, if you want to get invisible arms, and nothing else, then go into browse tops, then equip any of the 3 Utility Vests. You now have invisible arms. (This will disable your duffel bag if you have one on your back, by the way)
You'll notice that you have some track pants on, and that you look like the avarage lad, from liverpool, you can change pants by the way, whenever by just changing your pants in the menu.
I---

I DO NOT HAVE A METHOD TO GET INVISIBLE LEGS.
HTTP://YOUTUBE.COM/TRUESICKGAMINGTV WILL BE POSTING THE GLITCH VERY SOON! STAY TUNED :smile:

Last edited:
cumminspower56

cumminspower56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol 
Nice glitch man. Will definitely try on my second account.

PopsM

PopsM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you have to have a fully invisible outfit to do this? Or Can you do it with just invisible torso?

GlunG13

GlunG13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you have to have a fully invisible outfit to do this? Or Can you do it with just invisible torso?
I don't think you understand what I mean by this glitch. Reload, I added images in top spoiler.
But yeah, this has to be a fully invisible body.

PopsM

PopsM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you understand what I mean by this glitch. Reload, I added images in top spoiler.
But yeah, this has to be a fully invisible body.
Is it just adding legs to a fully invisible body?

jvanz

jvanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you use the character dupe glitch you can get the n*** girl upper body again. js

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got 2 outfits that are just t-shirt and head. No arms, no legs, no feet..... I wish this could be applied to remove my torso, without giving me legs.

jvanz

jvanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got 2 outfits that are just t-shirt and head. No arms, no legs, no feet..... I wish this could be applied to remove my torso, without giving me legs.
You can do that with the character transfer glitch, i have done it.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
but it's random, depending on what items each character has. You get interesting results from male 2 female and vise versa.

Top Bottom
Login
Register