What's new

Patched [ALL PLATFORMS Confirmed] How To Double The Money When Robbing A Store!

• Thread starter dionwaigand
  • Start date
  • Views 150,805
Fried Rice

Fried Rice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried this and yes, this still works. Great post OP. Also, I combine this with going to creator and than joining right back into another invite only lobby and keep my spawn location to last location. I can keep robbing the same store over and over. If i am correct, i think they patched the go to gametore and back out method to keep robbing game store.
Very nice.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice.
Yup, try it out. I have made like 20 -30 thousand dollars using that method i said. It gets a little boring after a while but worth a shot if you want to some cash.

Fried Rice

Fried Rice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
95% sure it does but might be fixed in next Tu, Btw Nice find :wink:
It works you need to know the right places to hit for it to work. What ever you don't use a broken controller.

Last edited:
Sly04_NL

Sly04_NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if u have much money this is fun to do once in a while. Thanks for posting

Y

Yeet

Reaction score
Sin$
This Is An Old Glitch But I Haven't Seen It On the Mega Glitch Tread, Many People Know This But Some People Dont.

2-mirror-park.jpg

Step 1: You Want To Do Is Find A Store.

Step 2: Aim Your Gun At The Clerk And Walk As Close To Register As Possible(Where The Clerk Is).

Step 3: Wait for The Clerk To Pull The Bag Out Of His Pocket, As Soon AS Its Half Way Out Pistol Whip Him And Immediately Click Right On The D-Pad.

Profit :smile:
I like this glitch

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
This is now hot fixed it does not work anymore just so everyone knows.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Top Bottom
Login
Register