What's new

Patched [ALL PLATFORMS Confirmed] How To Double The Money When Robbing A Store!

• Thread starter dionwaigand
  • Start date
  • Views 149,671
D

dionwaigand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an old glitch but I haven't seen it on the mega glitch thread (its on there now), many people know this but some people don't.

Working as of 9-13-15!

2-mirror-park.jpg

• Step 1: Find a store / gas station.
  • Step 2: Aim your gun at the clerk and walk as close to register as possible. (Where the clerk is).
  • Step 3: Wait for the clerk to pull the bag out of his pocket, as soon as the bag is half way out pistol whip him and immediately click right on the D-Pad.

Profit :smile:

Last edited:
M

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Quite useful for people who can't afford apartments to glitch. Nice find.

M

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Another nice little find

X

xUNExpectedAIDZx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'm one of those "people" who didn't know :wink: awesome

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
This Is An Old Glitch But I Haven't Seen It On the Mega Glitch Tread, Many People Know This But Some People Dont.

2-mirror-park.jpg

Step 1: You Want To Do Is Find A Store.

Step 2: Aim Your Gun At The Clerk And Walk As Close To Register As Possible(Where The Clerk Is).

Step 3: Wait for The Clerk To Pull The Bag Out Of His Pocket, As Soon AS Its Half Way Out Pistol Whip Him And Immediately Click Right On The D-Pad.

Looks like I need to looks for some older glitches! I'll just be adding this now :wink:

I

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice for giving friends money.

A

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for this, I'm dead broke and don't feel like doing glitches so this will help.

W

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Is An Old Glitch But I Haven't Seen It On the Mega Glitch Tread, Many People Know This But Some People Dont.

2-mirror-park.jpg

Step 1: You Want To Do Is Find A Store.

Step 2: Aim Your Gun At The Clerk And Walk As Close To Register As Possible(Where The Clerk Is).

Step 3: Wait for The Clerk To Pull The Bag Out Of His Pocket, As Soon AS Its Half Way Out Pistol Whip Him And Immediately Click Right On The D-Pad.

Thanks will try this now 
Thanks for this, I'm dead broke and don't feel like doing glitches so this will help.
This is a glitch in a way or you could just call it a f*ck up from Rockstar :wink: 
Thanks for letting me know! :smile:
Lol he beat me to it i was just trying to tag you to add it to the thread but it would not bring up the tags like :/

W

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't seem to get this to work i do everything you say but there never a pres right on the dpa to empty the till

D

dionwaigand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't seem to get this to work i do everything you say but there never a pres right on the dpa to empty the till
Its not suposed to show up, your just supposed to press it

W

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not suposed to show up, your just supposed to press it
This varies really sometimes i will only get like 300 and then empty the till , sometimes i have got the full money then emptied the till to get the full amount again , i think its all to do with perfect timing .

D

dvntsvnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've usually gotten 1300-1500 from the bag and about the same amount from the register.

Maybe try beginning the robbery on the left side of the cashier/register. That way you're allowed to get directly in front of it, and within d-pad message range.

Also this way when you split it with your driver you can be sure to give him/her a proper payout

B

Budluvr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've usually gotten 1300-1500 from the bag and about the same amount from the register.

Maybe try beginning the robbery on the left side of the cashier/register. That way you're allowed to get directly in front of it, and within d-pad message range.

Also this way when you split it with your driver you can be sure to give him/her a proper payout
Or do it yourself and keep all of it :smile:

I

IronikHD

Reaction score
OP, would you mind if i make a video on YT about this?
Il obviously give you a shoutout?

D

dionwaigand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you can, thanks for asking , so many people have been taking credit for it "cough cough" Dat Saintsfan, Physiccs, HDGamingRawr, all a bunch of cred stealing ****, they've done this do both my threads, musket and this.

I

IronikHD

Reaction score
Yes you can, thanks for asking , so many people have been taking credit for it "cough cough" Dat Saintsfan, Physiccs, HDGamingRawr, all a bunch of cred stealing ****, they've done this do both my threads, musket and this.
Thanks :smile: No worries, i feel you, i hate when these "Big" youtubers do that, and they get away with it just because they have Loads of Subscribers... Il upload this later on today :smile:

A

Awcky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will post video to thread obviously right? I wanna see this haha.

Top Bottom