What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

News ALL OLD CALL OF DUTY MATCHMAKING FIXED!

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
All of the older call of duty matchmaking seems to be finally fixed on Xbox. I’ve gotten updates for games such as mw3 all the other old gen call of duty games seem to have been fixed as well and I have found games easily in mw2 and bo1 as well without having to do some workaround. Today is a good day. Rumor is due to the Microsoft Activision acquisition being approved today they have fixed the games to prepare to add to game pass

s o n n y

s o n n y

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep only took them years to fix it, been playing cod4/mw2 tons of lobbies usually instant/couple of seconds to get into a game

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn’t say it’s completely fixed but they did something, it’s just more populated now that everyone thinks it’s fixed.

On some games I still can’t find a game and even before this “fix” I could still find games on some of them.

S

scottydontknow

Reaction score
Sin$
All of the older call of duty matchmaking seems to be finally fixed on Xbox. I’ve gotten updates for games such as mw3 all the other old gen call of duty games seem to have been fixed as well and I have found games easily in mw2 and bo1 as well without having to do some workaround. Today is a good day. Rumor is due to the Microsoft Activision acquisition being approved today they have fixed the games to prepare to add to game pass

By the way, have you noticed how successful the COD game has become in many countries? The marketing team did a great job with the release of the first parts of the game, the whole world is waiting for the next games. As a student who studies this topic, I can advise you on the https://essays.edubirdie.com/marketing-assignment-help site in case you ever have difficulty writing assignments. Their authors are well aware of this topic, I received the highest marks for several of my works.
Agree, great news.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register