Discussion All Of The Death Card Locations For World At War

• Thread starter choclatechicken
  • Start date
  • Views 441
C

choclatechicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ring Of Steel: Follow Reznov until your objective says "Clear the asylum" then instead of following him upstairs turn left and you will find a corner with a dead nazi against the wall with the death card against him

Vendetta: The card is in the first room you walk into. It is sitting by the fire

Blowtorch and Corkscrew: after you blow up your first bunker with the satchel charge go to Roebuck and by him will be a Japanese soldier hanging upside down with a death card.

Semper Fi: after you break out of the camp the death card is in an empty house on the left

Hard Landing: The death card is in the huge stone building filled with soldiers, the death card is in the only room on the left.

Little Resistance: after roebuck tells you to go into the hole go all the way thorugh it, and turn right and it is sitting in the grass.

Their Land Thier Blood: AFter you destroy the tanks you go through a barn, look in the right stall

Burn Em Out: just before your second mortar position there is a bunker to the left inside is a death card

Relentless: At the end of the level you choose to go left or right, it doesnt matter when you connect, the death card is down midway through

Eviction: Just after the kitchen, there is a huge hole in the floor, a death card lies below

Heart Of The Reich: AT the beginning of the mission, across from you is a closed off subway. holding a death card

And last but not least but not least..

Downfall: Just before you get to the theatre (embassy Room) your vomrades break down a door, it is in there. All of this lands you a whopping 15G and a Grave Robeer Acheivement

Press thanks if I helped

Clown

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain End of the Year 2011 End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
I wouldnt call this a tutorial, but its still nice. :biggrin:

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
If you wrote that out, and its not copypasta then nice.

Although I'm sure anyone could have found the hundreds of videos on youtube..

C

choclatechicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you wrote that out, and its not copypasta then nice.

Although I'm sure anyone could have found the hundreds of videos on youtube..
yea but I just wanted to post on the tincy useful video game knowledge I do have (:

Top Bottom