What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved All Models?

• Thread starter Apathy
  • Start date
  • Views 654
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone please post All the non normal models like ..Trees, Cars(Hum-V's Etc), non normal models i have used the search bar i have googled it i cant find them thanks

~Apathy

S

SKepTicALxM0DZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Way to b a d*ck...find them urself if u want good ones :smile:

Upvote 0
StackOverflow

o0xIBrUnKhOrST

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe i should clarify that you don't just expect those. Maybe they aren't in the search bar for a reason. You can't always be dependent on others. Give a look in the .Gsc's you'll find some.

Upvote 0
Apathy

Apathy

Reaction score
Sin$
i guess mods just close this i posted a simple question and he had to be smart it didnt help maybe if he googled what he was telling me to he would see that its no help at all

Upvote 0
CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, ur calling everyone else fowl language wen ur just being ridiculous. reread through ur conversation and adjust ur attitude. then maby someone will wanna help u. im sure if ur nice everyone who has replied to this thread would have given u the code. Just do 7s a favor and get off the forums bro.

Upvote 0
Apathy

Apathy

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, ur calling everyone else fowl language wen ur just being ridiculous. reread through ur conversation and adjust ur attitude. then maby someone will wanna help u. im sure if ur nice everyone who has replied to this thread would have given u the code. Just do 7s a favor and get off the forums bro.
you dont need to come in here and add your 2 sense ok im not trying to be mean ok...and for the record i meant to type "A stupid immature ***** just had to flame..... grow up"

Upvote 0
CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, like honestly kids like u just can;t keep there mouth shut. the purpose of my reply was so u wud keep ur mouth shut. ur flaming ur own post and caused all of the problems going on in this thread. Read what you wrote to start this.
dont you think your just clever dude trust me i dont want the basic models i have them i want all the others like trees guns vehicles like cars ETC maybe i should clarify for smart asses like you
All Brunkhost posted was a link tht cud possibly help u out. Then u reply with tht immature non sense above. U deserve a ban from the site if ur gunna chew out people who try to help u.

Upvote 0
Apathy

Apathy

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, like honestly kids like u just can;t keep there mouth shut. the purpose of my reply was so u wud keep ur mouth shut. ur flaming ur own post and caused all of the problems going on in this thread. Read what you wrote to start this.

All Brunkhost posted was a link tht cud possibly help u out. Then u reply with tht immature non sense above. U deserve a ban from the site if ur gunna chew out people who try to help u.
maybe if he would have googled that himself he would see that it wasnt any help nor even close

Upvote 0
CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW you are so immature i know the codes you want but you are spazing out over people who are trying to help or just go to Dr hacks's patch and look in there like i did

Upvote 0
CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, simple respect for one another stops B.S flame.

WOW you are so immature i know the codes you want but you are spazing out over people who are trying to help
Plz donot restart this damn flame battle. Just leave now

Upvote 0
BigWalrus

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just search for my map making thread it contains all the models for each thread in it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register