Xbox 360 ALL Missions LASO Gamesaves

Discussion in 'Halo Reach' started by Showtime Jesse, Apr 5, 2011 with 281 replies and 55,334 views.

1. Showtime Jesse

Showtime Jesse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Updated: 19/10/18

i have redone these steps as modio is now gone and we have now got horizon mod tool which made it easier. -Slim Shady

Update: July 11, 2011

Seems as 343 Studios want to bring back the LASO weeklys back "LIKE I ALREADY PREDICTED".... I will make new games saves to have blind on just in case. Right now, please use the gamesaves I already have, as the requirements hasn't change.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Update: Please do NOT reset your challenges... it will get you reset. Using the gamesaves to boost commendations or to Complete a challenge "ONCE" is fine.

Since many people is requesting it.... I guess I'll go ahead and do this

The game saves will have ALL skulls on except "Blind" Bungie so far never made a challenge/weekly challenge that requires "Blind" skull on. But All the rest of the skulls are ON. And these are Cut Scenes. Every game save here was made by Showtime Jesse.

Gold Skulls
    Iron
    Black Eye
    Tough Luck
    Catch
    Cloud
    Famine
    Thunderstorm
    Tilt
    Mythic

Silver skulls
    Cowbell
    Grunt Birthday
    IWHBYD

Here are the Downloads from Media Fire....

[Click here to view the link]

People that are having a hard time downloading from Mediafire..... here are the gamesaves on Megaupload site...

Winter Contingency LASO
    Tip Of The Spear LASO
    The Pillar Of Autumn LASO
    The Package LASO
    ONI Sword Base LASO
    Night Fall LASO
    New Alexandria LASO
    Long Night On Solace LASO
    Exdous LASO

If you want to download all 9 missions at one time here is the download link ..... [Click here to view the link]

UPDATE:
    Tip Of The Spear added (4-5-11)
    Long Night On Solace added (4-5-11)
    Exodus added (4-6-11)
    New Alexandria added (4-6-11)
    The Package added (4-6-11)
    The Pillar Of Autumn added (4-6-11)
    Added all gamesaves to MegaUpload (5-3-11)
    Added single link to download all missions at once. (7-1-11)

Instructions on how to get the gamesave to your Xbox 360......

Things you need.....

1. USB Flashdrive with your profile transferred on it.
    2. [Click here to view the link]
    3. Thats it.

Steps:​
    1. Start ANY mission in campaign, save and quit to your Flashdrive (IF YOU ALREADY have your "profile" and a save of your own on your flashdrive. MOVE on to step 2.)

2. Put your flash drive into your computer.

3. Download the LASO gamesave you want on to your Desktop (perfer)

4. Extract the zip Folder.

5. Start up Horizon

6. Click on device explorer

7. go into the game the games folder and drag your save to the grey area
    [​IMG]

8. click on inject in the device manager tab and locate the save you want to import

9. go back into the games folder and drag that save into the grey area as well
    [​IMG]

10. now with your save file copy these profile id,device id,console id, to the new save game you injected.

11. Now Save,rehash,resign

12. from here put the usb back into your xbox start up Halo reach and you should see resume solo campaign with the save you injected.

NOTES:

If you trying to use ANY gamesave for Legendary Friend Challenge,it will NOT work. Its because your "Friend" has to finish the mission with you. If you notice, if you using anybody gamesaves, it shows them "DNF" DID NOT FINISH.

• Like Like x 59
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
  2. slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34 Getting There

Ratings:
    Thanks for this ill give them a try later

3. MtDew and REACH

MtDew and REACH Newbie

Ratings:
    so stupid question im one thats never done this before. can i do this in solo or dose it have to be in Co-Op?

4. OP
    Showtime Jesse

Ratings:
    Once you get to game save onto your flashdrive and loaded. It will tell you Coop. There isn't a way to do a gamesave and share solo.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Springer The Nerd

Springer The Nerd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks for this i have been looking for LASO saves for like EVER!!!

6. Night HD

Night HD Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. SedgeHax

SedgeHax Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You're an absolute freaking legend! Thanks so much, you've done us a big favor :biggrin:

8. Night HD

Night HD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey dude, Uh
    I started a champagine game, clicked quit and save (or however you call it) and then moved my profile into a flash drive and when I load it up in modio, I cant find the halo folder (please help ?

- EDIT -

Nevermind, Im a dumba** (mah first time modding, I moved my profile, not my game save

- ANOTHER EDIT -

f***** this did not work.
    I did EXACLY what you said but all it says I completed it in Co-op with Showtime Jeese
    I dont get the weekly challange, not Avatar Award and it dosent say I completed it on Legendery. Did I ****ing miss anything ?

9. OP
    Showtime Jesse

Ratings:
    Try it again. I Just went threw ALL the game save and something fishy was going on with the "Long Night on Solace" gamesave.... so I went ahead and redid the mission. It should work now. Just redownload the file and follow instruction. I guess Its time for me to make a video Tut. Its all a simple process after you learn how to swap game saves should be LESS than a minute.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Exact ones posted here and without blind u wont get the new challenges now they always say LASO/SLASO

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/332219-boosting-game-saves-more/

BTW your saves are not LASO you didn't turn on blind so rename ur thread.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Xerax

Xerax Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes, thats why his gamertag is in the files and all the files have diffrent hash's. You're a fucking idiot. Please just sit there in your wrongness, and be wrong. It's not like these are hard todo, he wouldn't steal them for credit, not everyone is a ****** like you.

Atleast someone is contributing to this community, unlike kids that think they are sooo prokid as they signed in in 2006. I signed up on my old account in 2006 too, who cares. I remember you around back in the H2 days, heck, i even played with you, you were a ****** then, you still are.

And if they just didn't make you look like enough of an idiot, Bungie said that the blind skull doesn't need to be on in LASO's (check the skull requirements in the challenge details...).

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    Showtime Jesse

Ratings:
    Wow... the same guy from the other thread. Please don't mislead anyone here. You do NOT need Blind skull active to complete the LASO challenges. I have already said that this does NOT have Blind skull active. And the topic you posting a link to DOES NOT HAVE BLIND or IRON skull active. It is out of date as the Weekly LASO challenge requires ALL Skills except Blind. If you use the game save from that topic, you will NOT receive the LASO challenge done.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Xerex I was modding halo 1/2 and contributing great apps here and halomods.com back before u were even in the scene.

I don't do s*** with reach because reach blows don't even play it anymore.

I still post popular tutorials and s*** all over the place here.

14. OP
    Showtime Jesse

Ratings:
    If you don't play Halo Reach anymore.... why are you on this part of the forum posting.... even more so, making false statements about my Tut and game rules?

I hope you don't make a tut for Reach, You'll have people pulling their hair out.

15. Leadership

Leadership Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you for the saves jesse, worked fine for me.

16. Night HD

Night HD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, Ill check if it works later (Gotta go to school, Dam Russian Math Teacher)

17. jhitman

jhitman Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!

Ratings:
    I think this should be stickied. Makes the weekly challenge so much easier.

18. projecteulogy

projecteulogy Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you get banned or reset for this?

19. OP
    Showtime Jesse

Ratings:
    No you can't leech.... :lol:

20. wtf613

wtf613 Banned

Ratings:
    to Showtime Jesse Thanks alot man for these thumbs up!!!