All Lite-On and 1.5 News

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Carson, Dec 8, 2008 with 53 replies and 3,025 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    The other topic is sloppy and it's not all in the first post, so I think this is necessary.

[00:14] <c4eva> 1.5 - open tray power on support for windows inquiry/fw unlock mode
    [00:14] <c4eva> 1.5 - enhanced "bad angle" support
    [00:15] <c4eva> 1.5 - single speed only (12x)
    [00:15] <c4eva> 1.5 - enhanced SS support for spoofing
    [00:16] <c4eva> 1.5 - more secure firmguard - benq only
    [00:18] <c4eva> 1.5 - Benq 6039 (1319L) version!
    [00:20] <c4eva> 1.5 for liteon will come soon, work on fw continues by the team!
    [00:22] <c4eva> liteon fw is complicated, but im optimistic the team will solve it soon!

2008-11-30 (in #fw):
    [03:42] <c4eva> flashing liteon is easy, all software,all this has already been done!
    [03:43] <c4eva> the team is working on the fw, patience!
    [03:47] <c4eva> The team has several liteon dumps and flash back to any liteon perfectly! Patience! [​IMG]

2008-12-04
    <+c4eva> LITEON BOOTING BACKUPS! Great work by the team!

2008-12-05
    (15:36:51) (+c4eva) onge:no, too busy for that, liteon beta testing this weekend!
    (15:39:00) (+c4eva) key will still be via serial for now!

[04:30] <Rinoa> c4eva: u ony going to rlz single speed 12x from now on to Samsung/Hitachi/BenQ/Lite-On drives?
    [04:30] <Rinoa> sounds like MS could tell the speed
    [04:30] <c4eva> Rinoa:Yes

[04:32] <c4eva> at present the serial is still needed to get the key, everything else is software/sata

[04:35] <prankster> c4eva, do you ever see a non-solder solution for key extraction, or is key always sent over tx?

[04:36] <RoCk-BoX> hey man , i just had a question, is running ixtreme 1.4 as safe as its gunna get on live?
    [04:36] <c4eva> 1.5 is better

[04:40] <dffdfd> is the lite-on beta testing this weekend for select members or the general public?
    A: it's for a closed group of beta testers initially

[04:44] <c4eva> all flashing for liteon can be done in windows

[04:51] <c4eva> nxe is fine

[05:09] <Suuuuuup2> c4eva, how was the firmware originally dumped?
    [05:09] <c4eva> it was decapped in acid!

[05:10] <Suuuuuup2> C4eva, kinda pointless asking, but will the new GUI replace Toolbox ?
    [05:11] <c4eva> suuuuup2:yes

[05:12] <c4eva> patching liteon with 1.5 as i speak here

[05:12] <Savior-X> so its been stated ck3 is still needed. anywhere besides divineo ?
    [05:13] <Arakon> Savior-X: no, it's not needed. you can just make your own serial adapter for a few bucks, or get the maximus tool
    [05:13] <c4eva> xtractor works well
    [05:14] <Arakon> xboxhacker.net has several diagrams in the large thread, or get a premade one from ebay (serial ttl converter)
    Xbox-Scene forum thread -- "Liteon Key For Free, how to dump your liteon using salvaged parts" -- [Click here to view the link]

[05:15] <Suuuuuup2> c4eva, is the lite-on firmware similar to Benq?
    [05:16] <c4eva> no

[05:39] <p0tty> n e one try the spear yet for the liteon?
    [05:39] <c4eva> p0tty:yes works well

[05:47] <c4eva> flashing liteon is easy. send wipe command then flash fw

[05:48] <Zheez> do you need to power the liteon drives on and off like you used to have to with samsung/benqs?
    [05:48] <c4eva> zheez:no
    [05:49] <troubloso> so c4eva 1.5 will have new way to flash?
    [05:49] <c4eva> troub:yes

[05:26] <liqwidsky> c4eva, what does the improved bad angle support in 1.5 do?
    [05:30] <c4eva> it will ensure no more bad angle before jitter [​IMG]
    [05:34] <liqwidsky> [...] is 1.5 doing something extra, like decrypting the host ccrt and checking deviation?
    [05:38] <c4eva> yes within deviation will not allow bad angles

2008-12-07
    [02:39] <c4eva> ALL SPOOFED LITEONS ARE EASILY DETECTABLE BY MS! EVEN BENQ! WILL NEED IX1.5!
    [02:42] <c4eva> 1.5 will cater for hidden liteon MS command!
    [02:47] <mjstriker> I have spoofed over 50 drives and I haven't heard of anyone being detected
    [02:48] <c4eva> detected, not banned, that may come later

2008-12-08
    [01:54] <c4eva> liteon reads backups nice n fast, no benqish problems!
    [01:57] <c4eva> very much like sammy
    [01:58] <c4eva> quiet as well
    [02:02] <c4eva> spoof with a liteon, will be supported
    [02:05] <c4eva> tested on assasins creed, no issues!

TL;DR: It is done and working perfectly, will be out before Christmas, Lite-Ons spoofed are detectable and might be banned, You still need a Spear and Xtractor or CK3 to get your key and flash, it will all be done in Windows

New Info:

>> A iXtreme firmware is soon to be released for the Xbox360's LiteOn DG-16D2S drive.

Release is scheduled for the day before Christmas. More details will be available upon release. In preparation of the release, it is recommended that you purchase some of the available hardware listed below to assist you in the process of extracting the key. If you already possess and are capable of using a RS232 to TTL converter (serial) then you do not need to purchase any of the hardware listed below. If you have already dumped your key, no other modifications will be necessary.

Both Xecuter and Maximus offer Solderless (with the usage of the "Spear" or "Probe") methods to extract your key.
    If you already own a Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3, a tutorial on how to extract the key is listed [Click here to view the link]
    If you already own a Maximus 360 Xtractor, the manual may be viewed [Click here to view the link] for usage.

Buy Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3 PRO: [Click here to view the link] | [Click here to view the link] | [Click here to view the link]
    Buy Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3 LITE: [Click here to view the link] | [Click here to view the link] | [Click here to view the link]
    Buy Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3 Probe: [Click here to view the link]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    pffff sloppy lol

Ixtreme 1.5 comming December 24th YAY!

3. jeezy103

jeezy103 Getting There

Ratings:
    Coming beautifully. But someone please clearify how i go about this without soldering. At the above link, it does involve soldering at some point. I'm a little confused folks.

4. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Yay! More great news. By the way, did anyone hear of the needed chipset? I'm guessing nForce or Via?

5. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    V3 Probe is solderless. Just ordered mine.

6. jeezy103

jeezy103 Getting There

Ratings:
    Thanks soapy. And i'm guessing the v3 probe goes as an add-on to a connectivity kit, am i right??

7. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    This one is cheapest, but do I need the connectivity kit or I can just buy this?
    Damn I just read I need the kit, sorry.

8. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
  9. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So we will be able to flash Lite-on but it is going to be very easy to detect?

10. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Contributor

Ratings:
    So, whats going on with the Lite-Ons ?

11. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    No, he said spoofing (the way we mod LiteOns now) is detectable. The new way will 'not' be.

I am using quotes around not because nothing is perfectly SAFE.

12. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    I'm confused. I do not really understand anything about flashing, spoofs or anything. Can some one help me understand this?

13. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Ok, here goes my crash course.

Flashing - It takes your firmware and you "flash" it to a new one. This new firmware is hacked to read burned games that you downloaded from a site or backed up yourself.

Spoofing - "Faking" your drive to look like a different drive (you actually put a different drive inside your xbox[an older one]) in order to be able to flash it. Spoofs are here because of security tightening up recently. M$ tried to make it so we can no longer flash as easily. Spoofing will no longer be needed as now you can flash the newest drive which you used to have to spoof to flash.

Need to understand anymore or anything specific just PM me.

14. jeezy103

jeezy103 Getting There

Ratings:
    I just pre-ordered a probe with the v3 pro connectivity kit. Due to limited quantities it won't ship till after the 15th.:smile:

15. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    I got the Lite kit, any difference besides USB support?

16. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ZPnjgabAE]YouTube - liteon.wmv[/ame]

17. jeezy103

jeezy103 Getting There

Ratings:
  18. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Sweettt! I should get this...but, I am unsure about it.

19. Noah ATR

Noah ATR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So what's a list of updated/new features of 1.5?

20. newjacksm

newjacksm Newbie

Ratings:
    so lite ons are pretty much ****ed there easy to get detected?? If thats the case might as well order a new drive..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.