What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

All Legit Boosting Lobby!!!! (headshots)

• Thread starter gaming25
  • Start date
  • Views 327
G

gaming25

Reaction score
Sin$
Hosting boosting match all legit and never fake I host for long periods of time and I'm online mostly all day if you want in all you have to do is send a message saying ( boost ) and you should have a invite in less then 5 min. maximum 10 min. if im not doing a lobby, you should be in, in like a min. or two if im not also if you want to do some more boosting matches with me and really help me out I would really appreciate it if you sent me a friend request :smile: not that hard and you can hang out with me whenever you want :smile: more friends means more boosting for everybody ( just a friendly reminder I am a 10th prestige but do not have gun attachments and camos) so hit me up with a message and a friendly friend request and I'll see to it that you get any desired camo and attachment that you want GT deadlyshot101 :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register