All Lagswitch Glitches

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by DearestBRAVO20, Dec 7, 2008 with 5 replies and 1,498 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DearestBRAVO20

DearestBRAVO20 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just got a lagswitch and i want to know more about what i can do with it. So post all the ones you know in here, also state if it is host/not host. This post will be updated when people post useful tutorials.

Standby Killing -host - Simply turn on your standby and then kill who you want, they will either be still moving in the direction they were or standbying still. They can not react but be careful if they were still shooting they can still shoot when you standby. Turn off standby when you finish killing them as to not lag out.

Invisible Man - host - Throw a smoke grenade on the ground, once you are on the ground turn on your standby. Once your guy gets back up on his feet turn off the standby. Simple as that. You should be invisible on everyone else's screen but not on yours. You can also do this for your teammates by counting down and throwing the smoke at the same time or watching them throw a smoke and once they are on the ground standby and once they get up turn off standby. Also, host can see everyone even if they are invisible. Your bodies will appear to be wiggling around on the ground at spawn and the other team will most likely shoot those bodies.

Long Jump - non host - Simply turn on standby and then go into a cover somewhere on the map. You can not run or rull when you are in standby otherwise it won't put you in cover. Once you are in cover you turn off standby and your guy will revert to where he was in cover and you can jump over, sometimes it will put you into cover and start pulling you back. You can run when in standby but before you go into cover but you will need to do this before you turn off the standby. You have to roll, then while in mid rol turn off standby, then press A to go into cover. That all has to be done very quickly and can be very challenging.

Airwalking/Air Mounting - non host - Simply go to a higher point on the map then turn on your standby. Then go into a cover, in a clear point on the map, it has to be in a straight line otherwise your guy will get caught on something else. The same thing applies with the long jump and the fact you can not run unless you do the above. Then once you are in cover you unstandby and your guy should go back to that cover and be at the same height. In some cases you might be stuck where you started the standby, just slightly press left or right on the joystick and he should start moving to the cover.
    You can run but if you do

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Standby Killing - host
    Invisible Man - host
    Long Jump - not host
    Getting into secret rooms - not host
    Airwalking - not host
    Dummying - not host

etc...etc....I just generalized it.

3. OP
    DearestBRAVO20

Ratings:
    i also meant for their to be descriptions on how you do it. Because if this thread gets built the right way it could be worth something. I will add the glitches and their descriptions to my first post and update it.

4. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Well see that is the main problem. If you do that then for the dummies, Airwalking, and getting into secret rooms you will need to link to all the posts/videos because they are done in different places and new ones are constantly being found. As for the other glitches I will give you a description.

Standby Killing -host - Simply turn on your standby and then kill who you want, they will either be still moving in the direction they were or standbying still. They can not react but be careful if they were still shooting they can still shoot when you standby. Turn off standby when you finish killing them as to not lag out.

Invisible Man - host - Throw a smoke grenade on the ground, once you are on the ground turn on your standby. Once your guy gets back up on his feet turn off the standby. Simple as that. You should be invisible on everyone else's screen but not on yours. You can also do this for your teammates by counting down and throwing the smoke at the same time or watching them throw a smoke and once they are on the ground standby and once they get up turn off standby. Also, host can see everyone even if they are invisible. Your bodies will appear to be wiggling around on the ground at spawn and the other team will most likely shoot those bodies.

Long Jump - non host - Simply turn on standby and then go into a cover somewhere on the map. You can not run or rull when you are in standby otherwise it won't put you in cover. Once you are in cover you turn off standby and your guy will revert to where he was in cover and you can jump over, sometimes it will put you into cover and start pulling you back. You can run when in standby but before you go into cover but you will need to do this before you turn off the standby. You have to roll, then while in mid rol turn off standby, then press A to go into cover. That all has to be done very quickly and can be very challenging.

Airwalking/Air Mounting - non host - Simply go to a higher point on the map then turn on your standby. Then go into a cover, in a clear point on the map, it has to be in a straight line otherwise your guy will get caught on something else. The same thing applies with the long jump and the fact you can not run unless you do the above. Then once you are in cover you unstandby and your guy should go back to that cover and be at the same height. In some cases you might be stuck where you started the standby, just slightly press left or right on the joystick and he should start moving to the cover.
    You can run but if you do

5. OP
    DearestBRAVO20

Ratings:
  6. brazil201

brazil201 Newbie

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.