All high end golds below lvl 30

Discussion in 'The Division Glitches' started by POWERBOX_MODZ, Nov 8, 2016 with 11 replies and 4,718 views.

1. POWERBOX_MODZ

POWERBOX_MODZ Enthusiast

Ratings:

Join a friend in world tier 4.

Either buy gold caches from vendors for 200k or go to the base and buy phoenix credit caches
    Weapons
    Mods
    Gear
    Gearset caches available but only drop greens(do not buy)

Anything obtained from these will drop gold items at your level.

May upload a video

Game is still broken ...much worse

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  2. Ex_Con

Ex_Con Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice I will try to troll in DZ

3. Mildew

Mildew Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can anyone confirm still working?? It was working but now I get a bank screen, like it's loading still, it never loads.

Edit: I'm an idiot we were in my session

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  4. OP
    POWERBOX_MODZ

POWERBOX_MODZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This was just patched in the maintenance

GG guys

They open blue now heads up

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  5. Mildew

Mildew Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got purple and was just coming here to update. Confirmed they open blue and purple now.

6. archy121

archy121 Newbie

Ratings:
    Can someone confirm if this is still working - even for purples

I'v just hit level 10 and to be honest I'm about to give up on the game as every fight is like being armed with a pea shooter. It's becoming very frustrating and decent guns might just save the game for me.

Would I need **** loads of cash to buy anything ? .. Not going to help with my bank balance.

7. OP
    POWERBOX_MODZ

POWERBOX_MODZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Platform?

8. Worldofpossible

Worldofpossible Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Get the advanced weapons vendor unlocked. Very helpful for alt chars and low lvl chars.

9. archy121

archy121 Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm on Ps4.

Please help as I'm trying very hard to persevere with this game but dying is becoming a grind. I think the game has so much potential to be great like borderlands.

Any tips/glitches that can save this game for me would be really appreciated.

10. Mark rice

Mark rice Newbie

Ratings:

Why do you need glitches to progress in the game? To be honest the best time I've ever had on this game is building up my character from 0 to 30 then farming for gear. Then you can try different free sets until you find something you can compete with. There is not one player that doesn't die in the dz regardless of any path since release. If you can't beat them join them. Meaning stick the same gear they have on An see who the better player/team is.

11. OP
    POWERBOX_MODZ

POWERBOX_MODZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I love the game man making it public got it patched ...best way to think about it

12. WORLDSTAR

WORLDSTAR Aye, Aye ,Aye *Skrrt Skrrt!*

Ratings:
    A lot of us have been playing this game since day one, I got 37 days played and I know plenty more ppl got longer, the community have seen way worse glitches than "Lower than 30" gold gear glitches, I have survived the "In the shipping container" glitch, Insane DPS/Toughness glitch, LootGate, Falcon Lost exploit, multigroup glitch, etc, a lot of ppl for fun or advantage, I have no morals for getting over the little guys just gearing up at lvl 7, I respect those who are better than whether it's legit or not. If it gets patched, oh well. Don't moral shame to play legit on a glitching thread, and like power said, he's making it public so it can get patched.