What's new

Discussion All Halo 3 Maps New And Old Easy Download!

• Thread starter stoptherockets3
  • Start date
  • Views 1,303

Helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stoptherockets3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Username : Spam

Password : Spam

Download Maps Here : XboxSoftMods [files] :: Download Manager

O

Odimus

Reaction score
Sin$
I think everyone knows about this. And when I saw easy download I expected fast. These aren't fast downloads.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree with odimus every1 knows this ive known about it for months but thanks for bringing it back up to new people :w00t:

X

xewkija

Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question... if i were to download these maps (well the newest maps like ghost town i think...?) could i transfer them on my xbox just to play them regular matchmaking?

cause for some reason i am not able to download any maps to my xbox from the download section of the marketplace including call of duty... it says my thing is resticted and 1-800 4 my xbox didnt help me out....

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
xewkija said:
i have a question... if i were to download these maps (well the newest maps like ghost town i think...?) could i transfer them on my xbox just to play them regular matchmaking?

cause for some reason i am not able to download any maps to my xbox from the download section of the marketplace including call of duty... it says my thing is resticted and 1-800 4 my xbox didnt help me out....

No, you cannot do that.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
xewkija said:
so their only used so you can mod them? well usermap ?

They are used for reference when modding with programs such as hex editors or Sandbox.

well usermap ?

What does that mean?

C

cjm0987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk how to do this.. :frown: i cant hook my hardrive up to the computer i just want o download the easiest way but gey bungie fixed it so we could...fileshare banned...my ***.....excuse the language...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register