OMG Its Storm said:
The links aren't working for me?
Yeah for some reason they are all down. Ill re-upload them h.o

EDIT: Links updated. They should work now. Sorry about that guys

J

japj15

Reaction score
Sin$
download for grunt mod doesnt work ( not the link but the website says its borke the terms and conditions thing)
so ya um post another download somewhere else in another

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
japj15 said:
download for grunt mod doesnt work ( not the link but the website says its borke the terms and conditions thing)
so ya um post another download somewhere else in another

I updated the links again. They should work now; for some reason megaupload kept deleting my links. Uploaded on mediafire now.

Thanks for the new save Slashr

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I may be confused. I replace just the Device and Console ID? Because I tried just doing those and it doesn't work when signed in.

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nouser said:
Ok, I may be confused. I replace just the Device and Console ID? Because I tried just doing those and it doesn't work when signed in.

Device IDs only.

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a video for the hunter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjEbZSdJXg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjEbZSdJXg[/ame]

H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice I like it. Now I dont have to search blindly all over the forums! :biggrin:

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait to get back to NY to try some of these.:thumbup:

R

redeyesmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So... Any one hoping for a release of a drivable scarab any time soon? i know im pumped for that. I'm not sure if that would be possable because you guys do say dev mods but i have not seen any thing truely crazy the biggest mod i've seen is the truck one and thats it, nothing like changing the map it's self mostly just little things. dont get me wrong i love the little things. but cant we se something huge?

deadcanadian

deadcanadian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
redeyesmaster said:
So... Any one hoping for a release of a drivable scarab any time soon? i know im pumped for that. I'm not sure if that would be possable because you guys do say dev mods but i have not seen any thing truely crazy the biggest mod i've seen is the truck one and thats it, nothing like changing the map it's self mostly just little things. dont get me wrong i love the little things. but cant we se something huge?
were very limited what we can do in campaign saves. only object postions, and when we change what one thing is to another can be saved, like one bipd to another or swapping a turret

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
redeyesmaster said:

Drivable scarab was done on a retail by doob e snack, but was never released. Also the reason why they are limited is because the campaign save files only store so much information. It's almost like modding usermaps.

D

DarkMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill do a drivable scarab if i get time
and add my odst hunter save
and btw im thinking of putting some time back to this site but im not sure... the rude way im banned is annoying, i should have just been banned outright

Sonja

Sonja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haahaha thanks a lot man, I was going to do the exact same thing! There needs to be a seperation between people that have jtags and devkits, and those who have retail 360's. SOOOO this is perfect. Now that I like H3 again and am starting to mod again, I can't wait till we can actually .map mod with a retail 360.....KEEP ON BEING AWESOME MAN!!!!!

And a driveable scarab sounds cool

deadcanadian

deadcanadian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
noticed that your missing alot of saves, although alot of these ones havent been released properly you can look through them and use them.

i uploaded all saves to this mediafire folder so just check back incase i uploaded any

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

G

gracik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can any ODST/Halo 3 saves be used in splitscreen? And any plans to make warthogs drivable in new mombassa?

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gracik said:
Can any ODST/Halo 3 saves be used in splitscreen? And any plans to make warthogs drivable in new mombassa?

It's only local. And soon, horizon will be updated with campaign editors to both odst and halo 3 so then you can do whatever your heart desires.

Btw. I know links are broken, ill try to fix em up this weekend. Sorry

Top Bottom
Login
Register