Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG Its Storm said:
The links aren't working for me?
Yeah for some reason they are all down. Ill re-upload them h.o

EDIT: Links updated. They should work now. Sorry about that guys

japj15

Reaction score
download for grunt mod doesnt work ( not the link but the website says its borke the terms and conditions thing)
so ya um post another download somewhere else in another

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
japj15 said:
download for grunt mod doesnt work ( not the link but the website says its borke the terms and conditions thing)
so ya um post another download somewhere else in another
I updated the links again. They should work now; for some reason megaupload kept deleting my links. Uploaded on mediafire now.

Thanks for the new save Slashr

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Ok, I may be confused. I replace just the Device and Console ID? Because I tried just doing those and it doesn't work when signed in.

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nouser said:
Ok, I may be confused. I replace just the Device and Console ID? Because I tried just doing those and it doesn't work when signed in.
Device IDs only.

michael1026

Reaction score
i have a video for the hunter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjEbZSdJXg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjEbZSdJXg[/ame]

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Reaction score
I can't wait to get back to NY to try some of these.:thumbup:

redeyesmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So... Any one hoping for a release of a drivable scarab any time soon? i know im pumped for that. I'm not sure if that would be possable because you guys do say dev mods but i have not seen any thing truely crazy the biggest mod i've seen is the truck one and thats it, nothing like changing the map it's self mostly just little things. dont get me wrong i love the little things. but cant we se something huge?

deadcanadian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
redeyesmaster said:
So... Any one hoping for a release of a drivable scarab any time soon? i know im pumped for that. I'm not sure if that would be possable because you guys do say dev mods but i have not seen any thing truely crazy the biggest mod i've seen is the truck one and thats it, nothing like changing the map it's self mostly just little things. dont get me wrong i love the little things. but cant we se something huge?
were very limited what we can do in campaign saves. only object postions, and when we change what one thing is to another can be saved, like one bipd to another or swapping a turret

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
redeyesmaster said:
Drivable scarab was done on a retail by doob e snack, but was never released. Also the reason why they are limited is because the campaign save files only store so much information. It's almost like modding usermaps.

DarkMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill do a drivable scarab if i get time
and add my odst hunter save
and btw im thinking of putting some time back to this site but im not sure... the rude way im banned is annoying, i should have just been banned outright

Sonja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haahaha thanks a lot man, I was going to do the exact same thing! There needs to be a seperation between people that have jtags and devkits, and those who have retail 360's. SOOOO this is perfect. Now that I like H3 again and am starting to mod again, I can't wait till we can actually .map mod with a retail 360.....KEEP ON BEING AWESOME MAN!!!!!

And a driveable scarab sounds cool

gracik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can any ODST/Halo 3 saves be used in splitscreen? And any plans to make warthogs drivable in new mombassa?

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gracik said:
Can any ODST/Halo 3 saves be used in splitscreen? And any plans to make warthogs drivable in new mombassa?
It's only local. And soon, horizon will be updated with campaign editors to both odst and halo 3 so then you can do whatever your heart desires.

Btw. I know links are broken, ill try to fix em up this weekend. Sorry

Top Bottom