• Thread starter IBradderzz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,929
IBradderzz

DC x Bradderzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My last post got removed due to problems ( I think thats the reason anyway :/ )

But now i have made a new one with new installer with a video showing proof of my program working.

Video
Computer went slow when i was recording :/

Virus Scan
7142363291_0b8b6a7276_b.jpg

| Download |

v CLIP v

v CLIP v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My last post got removed due to problems ( I think thats the reason anyway :/ )

But now i have made a new one with new installer with a video showing proof of my program working.

Video
Computer went slow when i was recording :/

Virus Scan
7142363291_0b8b6a7276_b.jpg

| Download |

I even tried to help out i made a video on how to get it working.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
nice, this looks better than catherings modding tool program, just a few questions, do you have the sco compressor and a clean gta iv.exe so you can use programs like open iv, spark iv etc

IBradderzz

DC x Bradderzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice, this looks better than catherings modding tool program, just a few questions, do you have the sco compressor and a clean gta iv.exe so you can use programs like open iv, spark iv etc
yeah, the compressor in the program decompresses and recompresses and the gta iv.exe is also included with the separate programs like open iv spark iv and sco toolbox.

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, the compressor in the program decompresses and recompresses and the gta iv.exe is also included with the separate programs like open iv spark iv and sco toolbox.
It wont work for me no matter how i install it the program works fine but no matter which button i click the others fail "an un-handled exemption has occurred"

IBradderzz

DC x Bradderzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wont work for me no matter how i install it the program works fine but no matter which button i click the others fail "an un-handled exemption has occurred"
Check the location the programs installed at, it should be C:\Program Files\GTA IV Modding Tools and then all the programs

If yours is like this C:\Program Files\GTA IV Modding Tools\GTA IV Modding Tools then the programs it wont work so make sure its like above. :smile:

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
Check the location the programs installed at, it should be C:\Program Files\GTA IV Modding Tools and then all the programs

If yours is like this C:\Program Files\GTA IV Modding Tools\GTA IV Modding Tools then the programs it wont work so make sure its like above. :smile:
yeah I tried both programfiles and programfiles(x86)

Top Bottom
Login
Register