What's new

All GTA 5 Files Found

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm guessing if you were to delete them you can't play any online missions.
idk, they seem to get downloaded now.

RedFive

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any file in the part rpfs wont be editable on a retail xbox.

Hey Zorg i have an xkey, so some stuff i look to mod cosmetically(sp?) or visually, but the other main hunt i have is; i see where some of the hex codes i use in game saves come from, but i'm curious where are the others that are used to create the game save editor like XB Hazzard that allows you to edit your vehicle. I can't to seem to find the files or decipher them to say.. this xxxxx.xxx file is where all the car upgrades parts are...

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Zorg i have an xkey, so some stuff i look to mod cosmetically(sp?) or visually, but the other main hunt i have is; i see where some of the hex codes i use in game saves come from, but i'm curious where are the others that are used to create the game save editor like XB Hazzard that allows you to edit your vehicle. I can't to seem to find the files or decipher them to say.. this xxxxx.xxx file is where all the car upgrades parts are...
i have no idea what you are trying to say

CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Again most of the file types listed are baggage files that are part of the bigger files types like XML metA etc.

We can mod some of these but the majority of file types are not editable at all

Matt Denton

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone want what files open which files? its pretty basic right now because the lack of programs that open these files

That already exists at the top of the Support section :wink:
no need to advertise now.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone want what files open which files? its pretty basic right now because the lack of programs that open these files

no need to advertise now.

I was just saying.. in case that's what he needed.

Why would I need to advertise it? How would that benefit me? xD

RedFive

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you guys pm, dont want this thread to go off topic :smile:

Welp how am i supposed to find out what files do what? i'm pretty sure i'm on topic with what this thread is about with asking Zoorg and or explaining that in contrast to him saying what was in rpfs don't help retail machines, but they do. As they hold information that contains Hex code that i use in a game save editor to edit my cars that i can use in SP and MP on ANY retail Xbox.

Also fr your question about what is used to open them i think that should be listed as well.
dds = direct draw surface files (common.rpf/data) 2 weeks ago i had no clue what that was, i know now that those are image files and can be opened with Photoshop or Gimp with DDS plugins, so that info should be added along with what the file is IMO

Matt Denton

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welp how am i supposed to find out what files do what? i'm pretty sure i'm on topic with what this thread is about with asking Zoorg and or explaining that in contrast to him saying what was in rpfs don't help retail machines, but they do. As they hold information that contains Hex code that i use in a game save editor to edit my cars that i can use in SP and MP on ANY retail Xbox.

Also fr your question about what is used to open them i think that should be listed as well.
dds = direct draw surface files (common.rpf/data) 2 weeks ago i had no clue what that was, i know now that those are image files and can be opened with Photoshop or Gimp with DDS plugins, so that info should be added along with what the file is IMO
i have a simple list of what opens which exact files but i will only put it up if requested. im sure i've edited enough to where i might get a pm from the admin or something xD

RedFive

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a simple list of what opens which exact files but i will only put it up if requested. im sure i've edited enough to where i might get a pm from the admin or something xD

Awesome, in my travels in the common.rpf realm, i'll PM you if i cant find what opens a particular file.

Matt Denton

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eh forget it xD im going to edit it one more time. i'll put it below the files

XBLToothPik

XBLToothPik

Contributor
Programmer Modder Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Little bit more detailed names, but good list.

Code:
UGC - User Generated Content
XSC - Xenon Script Container 
 - CSC - Cell Script Container
 - WSC - Windows Script Container (PC)

subway foot long

subway foot long

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran EotM Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ummm.. "at the top of the Support section.."

Click the link in my signature that says, "Backup Files." That'll bring you there..

oops i messed the part where you said support sections my bad :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register