All Fronts DLC

• Thread starter krspykreme2
  • Start date
  • Views 690
K

krspykreme2

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody willing to license transfer me their account with the Gears of War 2 All Fronts DLC? Please? :.( All I have to offer is a 48-hour xbox live, gow2 flashback map pack, and a gold hammerburst code.

D

deeemc

Reaction score
Sin$
heres what you can do:

sell the flashback and hammerburst on ebay or craigslist or something for 20+ then go to best buy or where ever and buy 1600 points then download all the stuff.

that way nobody would have any problems or any concerns. i dont see why you couldnt do that instead.

K

krspykreme2

Reaction score
Sin$
Or someone could just trade 1600 ms points for my gold hammy and flashback map pack. Anyone?

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
krspykreme2 said:
Or someone could just trade 1600 ms points for my gold hammy and flashback map pack. Anyone?

Looking at your post count I doubt anyone would trade with you

T

thommo74

Reaction score
Sin$
the hammerburst is the only thing worth having as flashbacks are inc the the dark corners/all fronts map pack,

sell the hammerburst on ebay then buy the maps, i want a gold hammerburst to go with my gold lancer but not enough to spend the silly ammounts they fetch on ebay.

A

AWOL SPARTAN NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
krspykreme2 said:
Anybody willing to license transfer me their account with the Gears of War 2 All Fronts DLC? Please? :.( All I have to offer is a 48-hour xbox live, gow2 flashback map pack, and a gold hammerburst code.
Could I do something for that hammy? I can do gears 1 seriously 1.0 spg and gears 2 spg

Top Bottom
Login
Register