• Thread starter joeprentice90
  • Start date
  • Views 1,763
joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, is anyone good at the all fired up minigame? I have 92 fm and want to get the inferno adze, I read a couple guides, but would feel better if someone ran it with me. I would pay 2m for someone to run through it with me. Any takers?

Merks

Melanie Iglesias

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, is anyone good at the all fired up minigame? I have 92 fm and want to get the inferno adze, I read a couple guides, but would feel better if someone ran it with me. I would pay 2m for someone to run through it with me. Any takers?

I will, I need to get my adze too. What quests and things do you need for it? Except All Fired Up, I mean to get to the certain areas.

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I will, I need to get my adze too. What quests and things do you need for it? Except All Fired Up, I mean to get to the certain areas.
Nvm, I have a couple more quests to get done to be able to light all of the beacons. Sorry :/

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You can fill up the beacons (that have storage boxes) before you start lighting them, they don't disappear. So just go fill them up with yews/magics and get yourself a Spirit Terrorbird with Tireless Run scrolls. You'll have at least 20minutes to get through to them all. It's not hard at all, just start with the eastern one and run west and up through the wilderness.

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can fill up the beacons (that have storage boxes) before you start lighting them, they don't disappear. So just go fill them up with yews/magics and get yourself a Spirit Terrorbird with Tireless Run scrolls. You'll have at least 20minutes to get through to them all. It's not hard at all, just start with the eastern one and run west and up through the wilderness.
Ok. that's pretty much what the guides said too. Thanks though. Now once I get the Goblin quest done I can do it and sell my d hatchets.

Top Bottom
Login
Register