• Start date
  • Views 259
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baconator119

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was helping a friend mod his Character, I saved it to his Cloud Storage and got off. When I got back on my Profile to join his game, my Psycho character's title was "!Unusable!." Anyways, I redownloaded it and it did nothing at all. I shrugged it off, thinking I could figure it out. When I tried to join his game It said I needed to redownload the Compatibility pack. I did, and again, it had no effect. I now have 11 Compatibility packs and 4 Psycho packs all under my name on my Hard Drive and on my USB, And they don't do anything. Help? Or do I have to call Microsoft Support >.>

Also when I try to play offline, the Conference Call is back to before it was patched and I can't play any of the DLCs I have bought.

P

PS3 Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
delete update and re update maybe?

A

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox I assume? I would first try deleting all dlc's and compat packs associated with BL2, then clear the system cache to remove all the title updates and start fresh. If that doesn't work then I would get on the phone with microsoft support. I would avoid mentioning anything about modding if I were you though, its likely unrelated anyway and if they get wind of it they will not help.

B

Baconator119

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it fixed, It took several times, but after deleting the same stuff over and over again, it finally works :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom