What's new

Video All Dead Ghost Locations

Tyzhev

Tyzhev

Reaction score
Sin$
-_-.
u still didnt read it or u dont understand.

go to the beach with the ships.... go into the building down the stairs and ghost under stairs.
kill enemy go OUT of area and go back into area back into the building.... ghost under stairs is now there
Calm down I know where it is I'm just saying that a little while ago (or at least a week after the game came out) the area was block off and u could only get there through a wall breach

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Calm down I know where it is I'm just saying that a little while ago (or at least a week after the game came out) the area was block off and u could only get there through a wall breach

no... the area was NEVER blocked off.
im still thinking that ur thinking about a diff location

Tyzhev

Tyzhev

Reaction score
Sin$
no... the area was NEVER blocked off.
im still thinking that ur thinking about a diff location
After doing some research I noticed why now,it was blocked off in the beta that's why it was gotten through wallbreach

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
Sin$
it wasnt blocked off in the beta too XD
im still thinking that ur thinking of the wrong place

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
Sin$
After doing some research I noticed why now,it was blocked off in the beta that's why it was gotten through wallbreach

what ur thinking about is the 'seraphim vault'
thats where u had to wall breach and there was a dead ghost.
this is 100% diff XD

Tyzhev

Tyzhev

Reaction score
Sin$
it wasnt blocked off in the beta too XD
im still thinking that ur thinking of the wrong place
I used the wall breach to get to the bunker ras2 earlier around when it first came out it's the same place just got there differently

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the wall breach to get to the bunker ras2 earlier around when it first came out it's the same place just got there differently

yeah its the same place, but not fully loaded.
no need to wallbreach the bunker ras2

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I added the Dead Ghosts in the not yet released DLC. There might be more but I haven't seen anything yet.

Good luck!

1st

1st

<3 Chloë Grace Moretz Ɛ>
Reaction score
Sin$
Extinct Extinct I can confirm that you do not receive a ghost shell for getting all 50 ghosts at this point in time.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Extinct Extinct I can confirm that you do not receive a ghost shell for getting all 50 ghosts at this point in time.
Thanks, I'm thinking we might if we get all of the Dead Ghosts from the DLC when they release them. We'll just have to wait and see.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Added a video showing the Dead Ghosts in the new DLC The Dark Below.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Head to this page http://destinyghosthunter.net/ and enter your gamertag/PSN ID (?)

On the left hand side, you'll be able to see how many dead ghosts you have out of how many there are in each planet, if you're missing a couple of them, click on the destination and the missing ones will have a red bar next to them, simply click YouTube and it'll show you a short clip on how to get it.

I did not make this website, I was missing 1 ghost in the cosmodrome which bugged me so much but this helped so I thought I'd share with you guys.
Happy hunting

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Head to this page http://destinyghosthunter.net/ and enter your gamertag/PSN ID (?)

On the left hand side, you'll be able to see how many dead ghosts you have out of how many there are in each planet, if you're missing a couple of them, click on the destination and the missing ones will have a red bar next to them, simply click YouTube and it'll show you a short clip on how to get it.

I did not make this website, I was missing 1 ghost in the cosmodrome which bugged me so much but this helped so I thought I'd share with you guys.
Happy hunting
It's a great site. You may want to double check if it is fixed or not, but for people that have spaces in their name have to use %20 instead of the space for it to recognize. Example: "Darth Vader" would have to be typed "Darth%20Vader"

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

Happy hunting
Looks like I might have to finally go ghost hunting. I think I only have five.

Edit: I actually have 15....very surprising.

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would have been amazingly helpful when I was re-searching every planet for the 2 I was missing lol. Nonetheless, very helpful.

Top Bottom
Login
Register