What's new

Solved All CoD Tool Pack?

Hybrid_Mods

Hybrid_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive looked through this section for a bit and couldnt find any game specific tools. I need tools for all CoDs besides BO2. I have a few recovery tools for all the CoDs already. So if someone could hit me with them links, id really appreciate it.

Photo

Photo

Visual Developer
Reaction score
Most good working apps are paid
but if you are looking for everything you
could need i would suggest looking up
Appnet studio for everything you could need.

Hybrid_Mods

Hybrid_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most good working apps are paid
but if you are looking for everything you
could need i would suggest looking up
Appnet studio for everything you could need.
Yeah but the problem is....im broke. Lol. I already have to pay for ninja, maybe ill pay for actual tools in the future but right now i need the free stuff thats good.

Photo

Photo

Visual Developer
Reaction score
Yeah but the problem is....im broke. Lol. I already have to pay for ninja, maybe ill pay for actual tools in the future but right now i need the free stuff thats good.
i guest but its a one time payment for what ever you end up buying plus you would end up earning more as
you can give more Features to your clients

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Just go to the modding sections here and grab tools from there.
Easy as that.

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
Ive looked through this section for a bit and couldnt find any game specific tools. I need tools for all CoDs besides BO2. I have a few recovery tools for all the CoDs already. So if someone could hit me with them links, id really appreciate it.
Click the link in my signature to "Plethora." It has the tools I would normally use for modding the CoD games.

Top Bottom